what should i be studying rn (1 Viewer)

vourzei

HSC
im year 10 and i want to be more prepared for year 12 in terms of hsc and stuff. so like what should i be studying right now other than my school work? i just want to be on top of my stuff and idk where to start

katiekms

HSC
i mean i don’t know if it’s necessary to start right away seeing as you’re in the middle of year 10, but if you feel you need to, then you could look up the syllabus for any subjects you think are gonna be the hardest/most important and potentially start teaching yourself some of the dot points? i think this could be especially achievable for maths since there’s probably more resources, and would be very helpful especially if you’re doing harder maths. good luck!

aqwerty13402

HSC
im year 10 and i want to be more prepared for year 12 in terms of hsc and stuff. so like what should i be studying right now other than my school work? i just want to be on top of my stuff and idk where to start
I wouldn't start preparing until the summer holidays if you really want to

nitto

HSC
The enthusiasm is really good but be careful to not burn yourself out as 2 years is a long time. If you haven't already take a look at some of the stage 6 courses and look at what you're interested in + understand the syllabi. It's light study but you'll get a good understanding of your subjects from the start if you choose to go with them

.kumori

HSC
yo i'm in yr 10 too. Have u decided what subjects ur gonna do in Yr 11 and 12 yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)