What should I bring on the first day? (1 Viewer)

Kalashnikov47

HSC
what should i bring for tort law seminar? i got no idea wat to bring on the first day~~~ o, and what bus should I catch from parra to UWS parra campus? Is it possible to ride bicycle to uni if i live in parra area?

h3da

HSC
what should i bring for tort law seminar? i got no idea wat to bring on the first day~~~ o, and what bus should I catch from parra to UWS parra campus? Is it possible to ride bicycle to uni if i live in parra area?
if you are going by bus its any bus on A2 stop.. Sure its possible to ride bicycle?why not.. err bring a note book/pen etc? check your email if you have to bring lecture notes..

Kalashnikov47

HSC
if you are going by bus its any bus on A2 stop.. Sure its possible to ride bicycle?why not.. err bring a note book/pen etc? check your email if you have to bring lecture notes..
What lecture notes?!!! It'll be my first ever day in uni and how do I suppose to have notes?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
It's OK. Pen, paper and money for lunch, travel etc.

"Chubby"

HSC
What lecture notes?!!! It'll be my first ever day in uni and how do I suppose to have notes?
If you go onto VUWS and then click on your subjects that your doing, most subjects will have a 'lectures' folder and that is where u get your lecture notes.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
If you go onto VUWS and then click on your subjects that your doing, most subjects will have a 'lectures' folder and that is where u get your lecture notes.
if they put the lec notes up b4 the lecture download them, and add ur own notes on the side during the lec

h3da

HSC
you really can't be expected to print out 27+ pages for lectures.. lol most people just read them online and bring a notepad..

beefnoodle

HSC
you really can't be expected to print out 27+ pages for lectures.. lol most people just read them online and bring a notepad..

ooooooossssssppppppp
i just printed 100+ pages worth of notes
dw, i'll use the other side and recycle them
:devil:

Kalashnikov47

HSC
Actually~~~ I havent been to the campus b4, so i'll probably get lost and anyone reckon i'll need a compass?

BTW, do i go straight to the lectures?

yourmumishere.

HSC
So just a pen... one notebook? or possibly two?
money.
is it alright if i just bring a folder and shove my notebook in there?
and just bring a handbag?

sooo nervous for uni.
i start next year:jaw:

VU-Nit

HSC
521 bus also goes to uws

im just bringing paper leaflets and pencilcase i think thats all ill neeed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)