what should i do?.......guy problems (1 Viewer)

kaylee_89

HSC
hey ppl, jus wonderin
ok deres dis guy i like right but his ex is in
my homeroom (in my year) and she knows i like him
and she found out he got a mobile and
she got his no and she keeps rubbin it in my face
that she *went* out wif him last sat and
she kept sayin oh yea i mite hav a bf now
he *apparently* asked her out and she said myb
i think shes lying jus despite me (shes one of those ppl who
are all nice and u wouldnt suspect them of anything like dat).
And my other frend sed not to date him cos he wont telll
me why but he and his ex are doin sumthin
i think 2 do wif me and i dun want an asshole
but i really dunno any guys that are my type and
i realli like him.... ANd the exs frends said they saw the msgs i sent
2 him and i felt so embarrased!!! and they kewep teasing me
uhhhhh...
wat should i do????
I REALLY LIKE HIM!!! uh... life sux 4 me :confused:

kaylee_89

HSC
ok: here it is in english:
hey people, just wondering
ok theres this guy i like right but his ex-girlfriend is in my homeroom (in my year) and she knows i like him and she found out he got a mobile and
she got his number and she keeps rubbing it in my face that she *went* out wif him last saturday and she kept saying oh yea i might have a boyfriend now
he *apparently* asked her out and she said maybe i think shes lying just despite me (shes one of those people who are all nice and you wouldnt suspect them of anything like that).
And my other friend said not to date him because he wont tell me why but he and his ex are doing something i think to do with me and i don't want an asshole
but i really dunno any guys that are my type and i really like him.... ANd the ex girlfriend's friends said they saw the messages i sent to him and i felt so embarrased!!! and they keep teasing me
uhhhhh...
what should i do????
I REALLY LIKE HIM!!! oh... life really sucks for me..

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
sunjet said:
fuck life and smoke weed
This is undeniably the correct answer for your problem. Of course, I am unable to read or comprehend said problem, so you shouldn't really trust my judgement.

I recommend that the next time you see this girl, you kill her. Go all stoneage on her; rip out your hair and beat your chest while you scream to the star-gods, jumping up and down on her disfigured corpse.

oh... life really sucks for me..
This caught my eye too. You're what, in year 10? Believe me, you will laugh at the guys you are attracted to now in 2 years. You will look back on this and realize that you were young and naive.

Seriously, if things like this make life 'suck' for you, you will have trouble with the real world.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kaylee_89 said:
ok theres this guy i like right but his ex-girlfriend is in my homeroom (in my year) and she knows i like him and she found out he got a mobile and
she got his number and she keeps rubbing it in my face that she *went* out wif him last saturday and she kept saying oh yea i might have a boyfriend now
he *apparently* asked her out and she said maybe i think shes lying just despite me (shes one of those people who are all nice and you wouldnt suspect them of anything like that).
And my other friend said not to date him because he wont tell me why but he and his ex are doing something i think to do with me and i don't want an asshole
but i really dunno any guys that are my type and i really like him.... ANd the ex girlfriend's friends said they saw the messages i sent to him and i felt so embarrased!!! and they keep teasing me
uhhhhh...
what should i do????
kaylee, ignore her, get to know HIM. I know it's hard but it's all going to come back to her if you and him are great mates, or great lovers. forget the teasing, what's wrong with seeing something in him that she obviously could not see? As long as you think he's a great guy, there is no need to be embarressed about knowing someone that's decent. Even though you don't know him well, does that matter? You want to get to know the guy, and no one else should be intruding on your friendship/relationship.

When you get to know the guy better, I think you'd have a better idea of everything, and you'll be much clearer headed. :)

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
kaylee_89 said:
hey ppl, jus wonderin
uhhhhh...
wat should i do????
Ur only wat 15 or 16?...I think ur 2 young 2 be here with immature crap, we talk about serious stuff, not some stupid petty year 10 crush. :cool:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
HerO said:
Ur only wat 15 or 16?...I think ur 2 young 2 be here with immature crap, we talk about serious stuff, not some stupid petty year 10 crush. :cool:
Funniest, BoS, Post, EVER.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hey man, she's trying to ask for help. be nice :cool:

girl, just ignore her. she's not the one going out with him, she has nothing to do with him. like what ur_inner_child said, get to know HIM, and don't let those girls get to you, because that's what they want. if you show that you're better than them to not care about what they have to say, you'll appear more confident and therefore more attractive ;) there's really no use in taking their words to heart - they're probably just jealous '-_-

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kaylee_89 said:
uhhhhh...
what should i do????
That's more like english after it's been arse raped a few times.

Try and use punctuation, it won't hurt. Also, try and only use one "and" per sentence.

Anyway, a good start might be to talk to him about the other girl. Then spend time with him outside of school/work alone.

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
kaylee, ignore her, get to know HIM. I know it's hard but it's all going to come back to her if you and him are great mates, or great lovers. forget the teasing, what's wrong with seeing something in him that she obviously could not see? As long as you think he's a great guy, there is no need to be embarressed about knowing someone that's decent. Even though you don't know him well, does that matter? You want to get to know the guy, and no one else should be intruding on your friendship/relationship.

When you get to know the guy better, I think you'd have a better idea of everything, and you'll be much clearer headed. :)
agreed
dont worry bout her
wory bout him!

you wanna have him - not her
simple =D

Good luck

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
hfis said:
This caught my eye too. You're what, in year 10? Believe me, you will laugh at the guys you are attracted to now in 2 years. You will look back on this and realize that you were young and naive.
That's soo true.. for some reason the girls back then looks new..

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
pft year 10 isn't young NOWADAYS i always see young people going out now, lol i had my first girlfriend in year 6 or 7.. kind of weird when you think about it

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hero said:
Ur only wat 15 or 16?...I think ur 2 young 2 be here with immature crap, we talk about serious stuff, not some stupid petty year 10 crush.
watch it man! i'm only 16, so don't give me that immature crap as well :D

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
*shrug*..
I was goin to say the same thing as HerO.. i realise w00t w00t im now OLD :D ..

id say .. still take it easy.. yeah.. talk to the guy.. not thru friends..
go out and spend time together..

i got told by my 28 yr old roommate and 26yr brother that at 20.. its still too soon to hav a fully srs relationship.. so lots of yrs to get to kno wat u want.. u aim for it.. but there is no shame in learning thru experiences.. as long as u learn..

but yes english in the posts were a lil confusing... hard to anwer with that//

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
kaylee_89 said:
hey ppl, jus wonderin
uhhhhh...
wat should i do????
Ask how much he charges for English tuition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)