• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what should i do with my life (1 Viewer)

zodiacfound

HSC
so basically ive ruined all of my hsc assesments including trials. im ranked 2nd in maths, bottom tenth in chem, and average for business english and bio. i have never studied in my life and this is most likely why i am doing so bad. i really dont know what to do im pretty lost because i dont know if i should study, smash the hsc and get like a 70 or an 80 orrrrr to just repeat hsc, study and get a 95+. i need some opinions because when i ask the people i know they reply with "no way repeat hsc"
im hoping to get into law, psychology or something along the lines of that.
cheers.

siggy

HSC
My honest opinion would be don't repeat. Take the long long way into psychology.

If you repeat the HSC you probably won't drastically improve by that much, even if you do, probably not worth while.

britaker

HSC
Y'know, it's not really worth it repeating the HSC, your ATAR will be good enough to get you *somewhere*. I mean case in point Charles Darwin university's law cutoff in 2012 was 60.55. xD

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Try CSU or USW the ATAR to get in is similar to what you are anticipating to get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)