what should i do? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i don't usually make these sorts of threads but i need some of your suggestions

my brother is a fucked up driver. for some reason, as of late he's been driving like a fucking idiot, and i'm pretty sure he's either going to have a very bad accident/ kill someone on the road, or both if he keeps driving like this.

it's got to the point where i've physically fought him just out of frustration, because he's had a massive accident before and i feel like he hasn't even taken anything from it.

what should i do? is it something that'll just pass? or should i do something about it?

tell me

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Is he on his Ls? Ps?
Perhaps additional curfews (beyond the ones laid down by the law)? Does making him drive as if he's an L plater (ie, responsible adult in the passenger seat) deter him? What's the reason for him to drive in such a manner? Trying to show off, or just that compulsive need to get from A to B in as little time as possible?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
no no, my brother's older than me. he's on his green Ps.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yes, what emilieee said. Steal the keys.
Do your parents know?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Yes, what emilieee said. Steal the keys.
Do your parents know?
my parents don't know about his recent driving habits, but my dad has had fears following his first accident but can't really do anything because my brother's 19.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Tell them. They're the ones more likely to take action. (More so than you, I think).

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
If he is going to get someone killed soon, you should dob him in!
Driving is pretty dangerous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)