what should i do? (1 Viewer)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
man money means nothing... keep with it and if it gets really bad talk to her about it, if its really bothering u then she has a right to know I think. Goodluck and I hope you overcome this because finance really isn't something either of u can help. She was born into that family she didnt choose it, take her for who she is not how much she has in her purse :)

hope that helps

goodluck

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
its ok if she has more money then you..
unless ofkorse ur relationship is based on money..which im assuming its not
dont feel bad..you have no reason to
its not a problem unless you make it one

Left-ism

HSC
yeh i know i should tell her...but thats easier said than done. hmmm...thanks for the advice guy..i guess its worth gettin through this.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
why are you feeling inferior and why are you worried about how much money she has?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
dude money is nothing... love is everything. Nothing buys love, nothing ever should as long as you love eachother then thats all that counts.

im_a_choobie

HSC
dont feel bad. IF u were inferior (which you arent) then she wouldnt of gone out with u in the first place. She loves you and you love her, screw the money !! dont let it destroy ur relationship :)

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Look Left-ism, I'm gonna go all radical left on you here for a minute and say, screw society and the high place money has in it. You have no reason to feel inferior to her, if you both love each other, then nothing else matters.

On the other hand, if it is worrying you that much, you are 19 now and there is a solution to feeling inferior because of money, and that is to make a success of yourself and get some cash of your own.

im_a_choobie

HSC
Senator04 said:
Look Left-ism, I'm gonna go all radical left on you here for a minute and say, screw society and the high place money has in it. You have no reason to feel inferior to her, if you both love each other, then nothing else matters.

On the other hand, if it is worrying you that much, you are 19 now and there is a solution to feeling inferior because of money, and that is to make a success of yourself and get some cash of your own.
get rich quick or die trying :p

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." Can't remember who said it.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i know wot u mean, i have being thru something like this myself and my friend's gf is like some Managing Director's daughter who lives at like Mosman and is already driving her lexus at the age of 19.

the simple answer is, if she is going out with u, obviously she is cool with the person u are. hence money to her is prob not a major issue.

Being a guy, having money certainly helps, though if u guys are totally in love with each other, then i guess u have more to offer than wotz in ur wallet. Mean time if u still feel inadequate, go get a job, or get a head start in ur career. Start soemthing that u think will of be future importance and can add value to urself.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Have sex with her in a pit of money...that would be VERY arousing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)