What should I do? (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
Okay, I'm sure you've read my comments about my teacher before. I wanted to change to the other class which is on line 6 and it doesn't clash with anything b/c that's when I usually have my frees. I went to the deputy today and she said it's up to my teacher,

I went to my teacher and told him basically that I really don't like the way he teaches, he just reads from the textbook and then lets us summarise from the textbook. But from the other class, the other teacher actually explains it properly by writing on the board etc. etc.

And he refuses to let me leave his class however he said it's ok for me to sit in on the other class whenever I want to but I don't want to learn two different things at the same time (the pace of each teacher is different).

Should I just get my parents to ring up, I mean, don't I have the right to learn the way that suits me?

HSC
You approached him the wrong way, the least thing you wan't to do is insult a teacher even if they really are stupid, you save that for graduation day

You should of said something else bullshit ... but teachers can't refuse to let you go as far as I know, its not 'upto your teacher', i changed my tutorial classes after saying my teacher was really harrassing me and made sexist comments, i put alot of emotion in my complaints and she saw it as genuine and changed me in a heartbeat, just cry or something to your deputy, it probably will work, if no luck bring out the heavily artillery, your parents

Kulazzi

HSC
I did go to my deputy. She said it's his decision.

I talked to my parents about it a few hours ago, they've agreed that it was rude so my mum asked me to apologise, which I am going to do in writing. I'm thinking of going to the principal, explain the whole situation and see what she says. If she refuses then I'll bring in my parents.

Thanx for the advice

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i admire you for actually telling your teacher
anyway i changed business classes last term
however it was because i had an issue with my maths teacher, i changed maths class and in order for me to do that i had to change business class
however i like the business class i am in now better

my advice 4 u kullazi is try and negotiate somethin with ur teacher
if that fails yes, bring in ur parents

Kulazzi

HSC
thanx for the advice guys.

I went yesterday morning and apologised and I think he realises that it's up to me as well, so now he says it's ok. AND in order to go well I also have to participate. He also wrote on the board during our double yesterday :rolleyes:. So it's all good.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Yeah so many bad teachers. Basicly I haven't got a single decent teacher at my current school. It's absolutly pathetic. Since 90% of the time at school is wasted, I make up for it by studying the books and using other resources such as the internet. Honestly, books have done a far better job than any teacher I've ever met.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
HellVeN said:
Yeah so many bad teachers. Basicly I haven't got a single decent teacher at my current school. It's absolutly pathetic. Since 90% of the time at school is wasted, I make up for it by studying the books and using other resources such as the internet. Honestly, books have done a far better job than any teacher I've ever met.
You must go to a pretty shithouse school...

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Only the top comprehensive public high school in NSW.

kalen

Hi
HSC
No offence but you're an idiot - it's not hard to get your classes changed - I changed Maths classes by telling the teacher "I work well with another student in the other class" - I changed English by telling the deputy "The teacher and I have a great working relationship" and I changed Business by stating "It fits my frees so I wish to change them". You need to think before you act, don't tell a teacher he doesn't teach well - tell him you are having study sessions at a different time or something and wish to change his class for the other, you tool.

=slade=

HSC
kalen said:
No offence but you're an idiot - it's not hard to get your classes changed - I changed Maths classes by telling the teacher "I work well with another student in the other class" - I changed English by telling the deputy "The teacher and I have a great working relationship" and I changed Business by stating "It fits my frees so I wish to change them". You need to think before you act, don't tell a teacher he doesn't teach well - tell him you are having study sessions at a different time or something and wish to change his class for the other, you tool.
yea good work u tool pretty sure thats not the advice she wanted or needed - who gives a shit about how u changed classes? the thread is about wat should SHE do, not wat ur faggy opinion is. no offence, but the only idiot here is YOU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)