What should I drop...? (1 Viewer)

super.muppy

HSC
with your marks i suggest seriously start brushing up with maths ext. or drop it and mayb consider dropping eco because u obviously don't enjoy studying it but iono ur getting good marks for it though... hmm drop physics ur not really doing good in it and use that free time to brush up on other subjects especially english cuz thats the compulsory part... 16 units bit too much i reckon but then again i noe of a person (machin imo) that did 18 units :S ...

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
To me, it seems like you arent actually very smart. Only good compared to the rest of your year, and hence your teachers want to have you.
Drop legal. an 84 mark isnt that great in it, its not a prerequisite to law, you end up not learning very much of interest. Dropping the class average doesnt effect the others at all.
Also drop ur extra 2 english units, or dont work in ur original 2 units of english (effectively, drop them). That would leave u with 4 math, 2 physics, 2 chem, 2 eng, 2 eco. ie a good 12 units.
However, u dont seem so great at maths either. So dont do ext 2 math. just ext 1. leaves you with 11 units. which is fine.
or drop eco if u want. but it stays gay, while legal becomes gay.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Legal would've been around 90 if I wasn't dragged down in group work...

Still, eldore, I don't get how a 73 in Physics is preferrable to an 84 in Legal - where I was dragged down by an unfortunate group assignment... And I'm also getting good in Eng Ext. not sure why I should drop that.

Rage01

HSC
I would drop Legal but it depends how much time you're putting into each subject anyway.
I don't think it's worth it to drop English Ext 1 - not only does it mean you wont get stuck with 2u of advanced (if you're not good at it), it also only requires you to do an essay and creative piece in the exam so you wont need to study much for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)