What should i make for dinner? (1 Viewer)

aLexTasyy

HSC
spaghetti bog is easy and everyone likes it (except for vegos) LOL and its got mince in it so you wont dissapoint that tard guy in that add...he WAS the swimming guy...i cant remember his name

Darcy111

HSC
well quick and easy = pasta or spag bol
go rice. i love rice.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
anything, im about to go shopping for the week

HSC
Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!
Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes by Fotie Photenhauer (Book) in Cooking

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
personally I'd go with the lasagna, but don't let my prejudices influence you may-cat.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
just thinking that, vegetarian lasagna it is

johony

HSC
mexican food

specifically:
burritos with coriander and lime rice, grilled chicken, sour cream, salsa, black beans and cheese
or just do the fajita thing

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Sweet, thanks. To be fair you might want to send some happiness over to kevinx2 as well, it was his suggestion after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)