what should i of done (1 Viewer)

ubernuton

HSC
ok i know this lesbain girl, she stayed over a few nights ago
she had just broken up with her girlfriend and we where talking and she said she wanted someone to "cheer her up" even if it was a guy well she couldn't fuck him she'd do something like give him a blow job.
anyway i kinda blow it of. but what should i of done.

eddie101

HSC
ubernuton said:
ok i know this lesbain girl, she stayed over a few nights ago
she had just broken up with her girlfriend and we where talking and she said she wanted someone to "cheer her up" even if it was a guy well she couldn't fuck him she'd do something like give him a blow job.
anyway i kinda blow it of. but what should i of done.
I think she might have been trying to make a pass at you. If you are good friends you could have tried saying that you didn't want to see the friendship ruined. Other than that i think you did all you could have done without making it awkward.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ubernuton said:
u enjoy being the most ass like male on BOS done u
I'm an Alpha male.
And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays Warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

Russdog

russell
HSC
Riet said:
I'm an Alpha male.
And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays Warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

lol, suck shit.

Last edited:

romancandle

HSC
Riet said:
I'm an Alpha male.

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

You sound like your 5ft tall (if that) and 10ft up yourself.

Your not an alpha male, merely an alpha pig.

You need a bullet you pathetic, little muppet.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
romancandle said:
You sound like your 5ft tall (if that) and 10ft up yourself.

Your not an alpha male, merely an alpha pig.

You need a bullet you pathetic, little muppet.
Don't speak to your father that way.

jacqueline-joan

HSC
Omg.
this guy asked for advice and yous are all acting like idiots.
seriously if yous dont have anything good to say then dont comment.

its good you didn't try and "cheer her up" because it probably wouldn't of helped anyway.
just be a good friend like you are and stick by her and help her out when she needs you.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
jacqueline-joan said:
Omg.
this guy asked for advice and yous are all acting like idiots.
seriously if yous dont have anything good to say then dont comment.

its good you didn't try and "cheer her up" because it probably wouldn't of helped anyway.
just be a good friend like you are and stick by her and help her out when she needs you.
i am honestly amazed at the amount of people who persist in trying to insult others with such terrible spelling and grammar. noone is ever going to take you seriously. get a fucking clue, hey. 'yous' is not a fucking word.

god, i need to start a genocide against these idiots.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Should have. Wouldn't have.
This thread makes me cringe so much. The thread-starter wants to let everyone know, in really poor English, that some "lesbain" actually wanted to suck his cock. Great.

You should have done what you wanted. Thread solved. Delete, please.
:D

jordankuai22

HSC
Riet said:
I'm an Alpha male.

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

yep, this is a lie

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Born Dancer said:
i am honestly amazed at the amount of people who persist in trying to insult others with such terrible spelling and grammar. noone is ever going to take you seriously. get a fucking clue, hey. 'yous' is not a fucking word.

god, i need to start a genocide against these idiots.
You missed your capitalisation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)