What smells like petrol but isn't petrol? (1 Viewer)

Conspiración

HSC
N/A
Turpentine, possibly.
Or permanent markers.

Any other ideas? Fuel is too flammable (even when dry).
It has to be a liquid, not gas etc.

Conspiración

HSC
N/A
It's not a riddle, that's for sure.
Everyone thinks it's a joke. I'm being serious - I need something that smells the same for my art work, but just isn't petrol itself.

Conspiración

HSC
N/A
It's about the War or Terrorism - more like the War For Oil.
It's hard to explain how it's going to work exactly - thank God for my teacher's amazing imagination. Otherwise, I wouldn't be anywhere near talking to a navy guy about getting me some food rations.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Conspiración said:
It's about the War or Terrorism - more like the War For Oil.
It's hard to explain how it's going to work exactly - thank God for my teacher's amazing imagination. Otherwise, I wouldn't be anywhere near talking to a navy guy about getting me some food rations.
it will be extremely difficult to keep the smell so u better hope the markers are coming to your school, btw I'm fairly sure the smell in petrol is an added chemical.

Conspiración

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
it will be extremely difficult to keep the smell so u better hope the markers are coming to your school, btw I'm fairly sure the smell in petrol is an added chemical.
It would be hard. I guess I could tell them to smother some of the stuff on before they mark it. They'll do whatever you want.
Oh? What might this chemical be?

~kiki

HSC
spray adhesive... the bostic one smells alot like petrol. If you coat your work with a little spray adhesive, it should smell authentically of petrol. You will also get a mild high :p...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)