what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I hate girls that are like the opposite of a metrosexual....... they act lesbo but they're not... lesbosexuals?
the closest thing I can think of is a tomboy????

Tomboy's are fun... aren't they?? They're one of the guys???? I thought most guys were okay with them

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
no tom boys are alright,
I mean girls that talk about sex constantly.. think they know everything about it...
basically... they act like outspoken lesbos but they're not.

sub

not-that-bright where do u come up with these analogies from?

"like outspoken lesbos but they're not" lol

Simmey

HSC
I hate guys who think that sex is their right and not a privellege
I hate guys who think that they are superior because they have a penis
I hate guys who hang around with their dickhead mates and say nasty things about the girls who arent drop-dead gorgeous.
I hate it when groups of guys try and set up some girls to make a fool of them infront of everyone and the only reason they pick on her is because she's carrying a few extra pounds or isnt claudia schiffer. I've seen it happen to girls and it must be devastating not to mention cruel and humiliating.
I HATE it when boys toot the horn and hang out windows yelling things at you when you're walking down the street
I hate guys who think that just because you dig sex your a slut
I hate guys that think because you engage in a conversation means that you're up for it.

I'm straight but it really annoys me when girls prance around shopping centres in tiny skirts and tiny tops and funnily enought, arent shopping and make snide comments about people and try to attract boys by giggling too loudly and strutting around.
I hate it when girls are nasty to guys when they finally pluck up the courage to tell them their feelings (and i suppose vice versa for guys)
i hate it when girls put other girls down to make themselves look superior infront of guys

yeah, thats about all.......today

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Pookie, you forgot the most important one:

i hate guys

Personally, though,

I hate girls who think, simply because you're going out with them, they own your wallet, especially when you don't get the same privelage in return.

69^boi

HSC
N/A
i hate Biatches......there was one time this girl all she did was talk about herself
yak yak yak yaak yaaak....so i stand up said i was going to toilet when i actually left the restarunt...and she had to pay the bill!! muhahaha im so evil but kinda feel guilty

green heaven

HSC
in my life i have grown acceptant in the fact that each person is born with their own unique charisma, inner self and indivuality, thus ever1 is different in their own charteristic way, u may see someone else who u think is an ignorant self centerd person while someone else thinks of them as god, some people are oblivous to this fact.

then again some people are just straight up.... u can think of some words

in this life experience of mine i try not to hate anyone yet i try and discover their better qualtys,

..i know so many people r gunna read this i think im on drugs,
so i hate girls who dont respect themselves and cannot accept who they are...
...(i just keep diggin my own grave dont i)...

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i cant stand metrosexuals, and guys who work at supre
around the corner from "slutpre" in greenhills a heap of metrosexual/gay guys work at Jay Jays and even tho u think they are gay they still look at u all ;) and stuff. its lame i hate it.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PookieMonster said:
around the corner from "slutpre" in greenhills a heap of metrosexual/gay guys work at Jay Jays and even tho u think they are gay they still look at u all ;) and stuff. its lame i hate it.
it pisses me off when they have potential to be good, but instead choose to wear pink shirts and act poofy

choc-chip

HSC
good answers

i hate the guys stiff up their chin as if saying:"i wasn't looking at u"..but actually they were...
i hate the guys saying 2 me:" the chips is COLD!why there is no salt in there..or it looks old, gimme another bucket!" honestly i really wanna chuck it onto his face!
i hate racism( as some1 has already mentioned)..who thinks he's funny bcoz he was learning the italian/asian accent
i hate strainght guys who shave their legs...

i hate girls r 13 wearing like the 23 year old women..
i hate blondes pround of their hair and looked at me as if i have no hair...
i hate fat chicks wearing their little tighny tube tops in the cold winter...they r proud 2 hav boobs..!!!
i hate chimneys
i hate girls with excessive amount of make ups

Last edited:

green heaven

HSC
ohk
makes u think though, theres so much hate in this world, n theres so many reasons why to hate

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
green heaven said:
ohk
makes u think though, theres so much hate in this world, n theres so many reasons why to hate

now dont go getting all philosophical on us
this is a place for hate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)