what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (4 Viewers)

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
elmo wants to firebomb ur house and skullfuck ur mother mofo biatch

*******elmo raises middle finger
lolz.. wth tok about tourette's o_O
calm down dear

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
:eek:

n with a whisper shes gone...
lol

im goin 2 y'all...njoy ur night lovey pppls, esp elmo mate

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
Ezzmaye said:
I can't stand the guys who don't tell you where u stand wif them, and then when u ask them, they say that u nagged them too much so they don't like you anymore! They basically blame all da shit on u and make u feel like shit!!! Tell me, what's wif guys who do that? Y can't they just tell the girl that they like them (if they do) instead of making them think that nothings gonna happen, then when u get the courage to ask where u stand, they say " I did like u, but i don't anymore cause u just kept on nagging me". Like hello!!!
hey yeah I hate that too !! there was this one guy who I was getting close to then one day he started ignoring me and told me that I was "crowding him" and that he didnt like girls who chased him when all I was doing was calling him once a week to say hi. argh...he was so slack

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
I hate those punk lesbians..... they are crazy... and scare me.

I hate those chicks who wear big spiky jewelry in the mosh pit, it really hurts when you get stabbed or poked by the spikes.

I hate those chicks who laugh at everything you say.... kinda looses the meaning of funny.

I don't like chicks who swear profusely for no apparent reason. EG (We were down the fucken shops right, and fuck, then the bus was comin down the road and we fucking ran for it and then it started to drive off, stupid cunt didn't wait for us, fuck the buses.)]

I hate chicks who dress so they draw attention, and then they have a cry about it. Going, i'm not trying to draw attention etc...

HSC
I dont like guys who treat people like crap
I dont like guys who diss other guys to make themselves feel better
I dont like guys who stand around at train stations smoking, swearing and making obnoxious comments at girls who walk past

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
girl__upstairs said:
I dont like guys who treat people like crap
I dont like guys who diss other guys to make themselves feel better
I dont like guys who stand around at train stations smoking, swearing and making obnoxious comments at girls who walk past
I am dissing you whilst smoking at a train station to make myself look cooler. Feel the hate.:uhhuh:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
1. i despise girls who think that acting like a brainless twit is cute and sexy. id rather sleep with david koch in the snow that talk to you
2. i loathe girls who think that make up must be worn in every social situation, ok ok so wear a little bit if you want but is it nesscersary to have so much it looks like you applied it with a spatula?
3. i detest girls who think that its 1975 and we are in the peak of the feminist movement. germaine greer was a stupid bitch back then and still is now, if you quote me one more line from "the female eunuch" ill spew blood on your face
4. i hate girls that think its uncouth to play sport, surf or to do random things like go jump off really high rocks into water. no body likes you...priss

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
soha said:
despise..loathe..detest..hate..such deep and meaningful words
harsh
not deep nor meaningful...

would you have prefered me say
i find girls who are this way mediochre? soft

Alimoe_KG

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
noooooo not matty cross too! i hate that kekekekeke shit
makes people sound like napstar... :eek:
there was this guy last year that fucking went "kekekekekke" when he was talking to you in person. And instead of laughing, he would go "LOL!" and he finishes everything off with "lar", "i'm going ot science class lar...how you going lar? ...i'm a fucking wanker lar!"

All that msn shit should be kept on msn. If you can't articulate without pumping some of that cutesy shit in, don't say anything at all.

kekeke

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Airness said:
there was this guy last year that fucking went "kekekekekke" when he was talking to you in person. And instead of laughing, he would go "LOL!" and he finishes everything off with "lar", "i'm going ot science class lar...how you going lar? ...i'm a fucking wanker lar!"

All that msn shit should be kept on msn. If you can't articulate without pumping some of that cutesy shit in, don't say anything at all.

kekeke
indeed...... but then again when does it go to far and you join the spelling police club?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
indeed...... but then again when does it go to far and you join the spelling police club?
I don't have to endure HEARING bad spelling. That's the whole point. When you're talking to someone, then there's two people involved. If you spell bad, there's one person involved...you. Unless there also happens to be a marker somewhere in the mix...in which case you're screwed.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Airness said:
I don't have to endure HEARING bad spelling. That's the whole point. When you're talking to someone, then there's two people involved. If you spell bad, there's one person involved...you. Unless there also happens to be a marker somewhere in the mix...in which case you're screwed.
very true... i have a feeling that some of the spelling nazis on here (spiny norman) would tell a mute person that they were a dick for spelling bad if the mute made a spelling mistake while using a communications board :chainsaw:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
very true... i have a feeling that some of the spelling nazis on here (spiny norman) would tell a mute person that they were a dick for spelling bad if the mute made a spelling mistake while using a communications board :chainsaw:
Spelling nazis deserve to be kicked. Espicially the ones at the marking centre...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)