what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Emo: "Look at me!! Look at me!!! I cut....my...seelf.....urrggg... (dies from blood loss).

Darkening

HSC
what about girls that get so upset about little things...

Eg. not holding hand

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
Having sex twice a week for a year would be more than one hundred sexes
i was having a go at his mum.

you wrecked it for me :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i also hate those people who say they don't hate anything in a guy/chick as long as they love them, will tolerate them, insert some random bs here

you don't live in fairy land people. if anything, you're being overly idealistic by assuming your significant other is perfect :uhhuh:

Always

HSC
I hate men who think they are god's gift to women.

I hate guys who treat me like I'm an accessory.

I hate guys who insult me by claiming that there is no way I'd be capable of engaging in any form of intelligent conversation.

I hate guys with huge, inflated egos and can't admit they're wrong (girls, too).

I hate guys who act overly nice in front of my parents.

I hate guys who won't shut up about their car.

I also greatly dislike guys who don't own a car. :eek:

I could continue forever.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Always said:

great double standards much?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
desmond.thai said:
Emo people...Those who cut their wrist for the sake of attention.
lol, actually 'emos' don't really do that (well, the majority don't). Although it is great making fun of emos for doing so

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
i hate guys with no ambition... the sleazy type who bum around trying to pick up chicks...

*sasha*

HSC
Always said:
I hate men who think they are god's gift to women.

I hate guys who treat me like I'm an accessory.

I hate guys who insult me by claiming that there is no way I'd be capable of engaging in any form of intelligent conversation.

I hate guys with huge, inflated egos and can't admit they're wrong (girls, too).

I hate guys who act overly nice in front of my parents.

aw i love guys who think theyre gods gift to women. wrong i know but so hot. i agree with the rest though :p

tlodg

HSC
N/A
1.) video game addicts (those who talk about nothing else but computer games with their friends)

2.) those who bully other guys just to boost their own confidence, to show how "strong" they are .... hahah strong my ass .... They are 10000000... times weaker than those who are "bullied"! hope to see them cry someday, so I can end my "hate" and console them like a baby

3.) men who think that they are superior over women, treat women a level of status lower than them

4.) *EXTREMELY* superficial people who can HATE someone based on the looks/first sight

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tlodg said:
1.) video game addicts (those who talk about nothing else but computer games with their friends)

2.) those who bully other guys just to boost their own confidence, to show how "strong" they are .... hahah strong my ass .... They are 10000000... times weaker than those who are "bullied"! hope to see them cry someday, so I can end my "hate" and console them like a baby

3.) men who think that they are superior over women, treat women a level of status lower than them

4.) *EXTREMELY* superficial people who can HATE someone based on the looks/first sight
1) I love video games, though. Heaps. I'm like ranked as one of the top xbox 360 gamers for gamerpoints :shy: although i never talk about it with friends
3) but men ARE superior over women. lawlz. jk.
4) lol yeah im that.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
secret said:
- People who attempt to enforce their religous beliefs on me.

- People who advertise their sexuality.

- People who rip other people off, especially when others work hard for their money.

- Individuals that are racist.

- Drug addicts, drug abuses, call them whatever you like -They're weak individuals and act like complete morons -(personal opinion).

- Next door neighbour.
so you're bisexual?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
1) I love video games, though. Heaps. I'm like ranked as one of the top xbox 360 gamers for gamerpoints :shy: although i never talk about it with friends
3) but men ARE superior over women. lawlz. jk.
4) lol yeah im that.

1) it's ok as long as you don't spend too much time playing games that you neglect your gf,
(for example cancel off a date last minute just to go to the internet cafe to play games with friends)
4) u're so honest.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I wanna meet someone who deferred a semester to play WoW, then punch them in the face for being a retard.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tlodg said:
1) it's ok as long as you don't spend too much time playing games that you neglect your gf,
(for example cancel off a date last minute just to go to the internet cafe to play games with friends)
4) u're so honest.
hahahha no i wouldnt do that. i neglect games to be with my girlfriend. oh she's so orsum :shy:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
stazi said:
hahahha no i wouldnt do that. i neglect games to be with my girlfriend. oh she's so orsum :shy:
Sex is the best video game, cause you always win. :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
secret said:
What has given you the assumption that I may be bi-sexual?
The fact that most people in this thread are referring to the types of partner they would hate (e.g. i hate the type of girl who is really into clothes and spends all her money shopping).
You didn't specify a gender but said 'the person is...' etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)