what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
so what would you usually when you see a friend cry?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
jemsta said:
so what would you usually when you see a friend cry?
I don't say anything, nor do anything. Honestly, one of my biggest weak spots is that I don't have the ability to comfort people when they're upset.

lengy

HSC
I suck at maintaining a conversation so I prefer someone who likes the content silence or who talks most of the time.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
lengy said:
I suck at maintaining a conversation so I prefer someone who likes the content silence or who talks most of the time.
i thought u were the talkative type.. who cracks up jokes before awkwardness prevails?

Legham

HSC
lengy said:
I prefer that to!

lengy

HSC
tlodg said:
i thought u were the talkative type.. who cracks up jokes before awkwardness prevails?
YOU ONLY THINK YOU KNOW ME! And not really. =\

CieL

HSC
Hate people that pretend.

They smile and act all nice, warm and fuzzy.. then when you turn around the first thing they do is backstab you..

Mainly girls.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lengy said:
omg me too. content silence ftw...you know when you're not talking but it doesnt matter coz its comfy. or failing that they'd better like to talk heaps :eek:

bshadrian

HSC
ok first things first im not going to read the 75 previous pages so im sure what im about to say has being said.

But i really fucking hate girls that are posers who are so fake and its so obvious in their actions, i hate girls who have to make so much noise so everyone looks at them, i hate girls who get drunk or stoned or whatever more than they know then can take and then keep going just so they pass out and kill the party so that all eyes are on them, i hate girls who hit guys thinking that guys cant retaliate.

I hate guys that are followers and unable to make decisions for themselves, i hate teeny bopper guys, i hate guys who talk themseleves up but when push comes to shove they bitch it and most of all i hate guys who all day talk about their "massive dicks" and tolerence to alcohol but ko after 2 shots.

But a common denominator in both males and females is that i hate those who say oh i want to kill myself for attention, for all i give a shit please do it :)

Oh and i hate people who say oh yeah im going out tonight going to go clubbing im so cool but then later taht night you see them online and it happens everyweek, and they think they know everything about getting into clubs and think the only way is a with a fake id if your under age. idiots

HAHAH i sound like such a hater eshays brah

Last edited:

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
no time for love in this world.
i cant stand people who act like soemthing theyr not. one of my friends is ott nice to everyone cuz she wants to appear as the nicest person and wants to be freinds with everyone she can. everyone gets so pissed with the act. i hate ppl who think they r too good for other ppl, and those that wont say what they think to u, but behind ur back

HSC
People who talk too much over something that should be talked about less and emos:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lengy said:
you said you were a cunning linguist.

marthastuart

HSC
Girls between the ages of 14-21. Enough said.

Not all, some are entertaining enough as friends, and some are really purdy.

Most of them are too concerned with how they look, most of them have horrid taste in music, and almost none appreciate the fine art of geetar (guitar for the non-musican nerds) I hate, above all, religious girls. I don't hate them per say, one of my very good friends is religious, what I hate is the dogmatic approach they take to everything, the talk of how they're going to Christian raise their kids which is really indoctrination, how god will guide them to the right partner, how they can't have sex before marriage (which would be acceptable if not for) because they'll burn in hell, even if they have sex with the person they are going to and do marry.

The kind of girl I like... well I can say i'm shallow, as most guys are, in that I'll often find myself attracted to gorgeous girls almost instantaneously, however pure girl friend material for me would have to be someone that I am physically attracted to, but also emotionally, and they have to have some degree of intelligence. It's tiring knowing all these girls and not one of them can be involved in a discussion about anything other than clothes, boys or pop (also synonomous with abomination) music.

As a side note, I have developed a physical attraction to people after I developed an emotional attraction, hopefully this means I'm not completely shallow, otherwise I just didn't realise how purdy she really is in which case I'm still shallow... oh boy I can't win.

mzduxx2006

HSC
choc-chip said:
wat do ya think?
i hate the chicks that are like "ewwwwwww im so ugly" when they know they arent. they just want you to say "dont be silly ur gorgeous"

but i hate that boys that are like "babiii ur so fukin hot lets hook up".

ONE word of advice boys. ur not gonna get much with that attitude.

sukkie

HSC
回复: what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST??

I hate chicks that think every single gy that they comes across them is in love with them
I hate chicks who hate guys who like em, talk about them 24 7, constantly think they are thinking of dem, when they provoke it and lead the guy on... LIKE GET THE , OVER YOUR SELF
JUST cant hate guys ahaha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow what a friend you are then ay
jus jking :p
im sure a few words of support would be uplifting to them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)