what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
i hate girls that are really ugly, and there are heaps of ways to improve their own health and self image, but they dont. they rely on the "oh some day somebody will like me for who i am" if your ears are falling off and your hair is falling out, geuss again.

i hate girls, and guys, who judge smokers and drinkers. when they A, have never tried it and B, should know that it doesnt affect their personality its just what they do.

I hate it (when) a guy or girl will leed somebody on when they are totally obsessed or attracted to somebody else, but i understand it so it isnt so much a hate i geuss.

I hate stuck up girls and guys who think they are too good to hang around people if they arent popular with everybody.

i hate guy/girl friends who go out with eachother, to end up hating eachother, and then both try to get you to do things to the other, to get them back for whatever pain they caused them.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I hate guys who break promises.

And i cant believe pookie hates metrosexuals... I love them... if only my boy was one!

Yarg

HSC
no seriously, my best mate is a metrosexual, and another mate is sooooo metro that i recon he must be fking gay. They arent good, and i recon they are bi usually.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yarg said:
i hate girls that are really ugly, and there are heaps of ways to improve their own health and self image, but they dont. they rely on the "oh some day somebody will like me for who i am" if your ears are falling off and your hair is falling out, geuss again..
And I hate it how i once thought Yarg was really sweet and mistreated... but now I think he's a bit of a jerk.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lucy63 said:
i hate guys who think just cause you have a conversation with them that you're up for sex and want them

i hate guys who think their gods gift to women

i hate boys who will be so nice to you while they think they've got a chance to get into your pants, and the second you mention you've got a boyfriend they walk away. its so fake and proves they were only being nice for one reason.
ahahaha, sounds precisely like what goes on when clubbing.

Yarg

HSC
i hate it how beckiki is too chirpy, im not a jerk, im a realist. If you look like quasimodo, then fix yourself up. Im never been to people who i dont think are attractive, but it doesnt mean that i believe the theory that there is somebody out there for everyone.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Yarg said:
i hate it how beckiki is too chirpy, im not a jerk, im a realist. If you look like quasimodo, then fix yourself up. Im never been to people who i dont think are attractive, but it doesnt mean that i believe the theory that there is somebody out there for everyone.
not true, ugly ppl will eventually find somoene, only it will be someone just as ugly as them

olay

HSC
mayhemily said:
I hate those popular im-too-good-to-talk-to-you guys that are personality neutral but overloaded on ego.
pretty much sums it up, + the same goes for females.

Yarg

HSC
i am slightly bitter sometimes. but not at the moment, good moods all 'round!

But i do think you only see in white, a glazed over version of the world. I see in black/white/grey.

Cactus i think you are wrong though. Im average looking, and i normally look for Better than average looking people, until recently. So my theory is that dog ugly people look up, they dont look sideways at the other dog ugly people right next to them. And yes i anticipate that beckiki is going to say something like "that is so harsh! you are an arsehole." Yes its harsh but its the truth, i could of used different words than "dog ugly" but its the internet, im not saying to somebody standing in front of me.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
No im not going to say thats harsh blah blah blah. I agree that people ("dog ugly" or "average" etc) do tend to look up instead of sideways. I just dont think you're right in saying that really unattractive people will never find anyone. For that i think you're just cut because things didnt work out for you with the girl you were chasing.

And as for me seeing the world in only white... just because I think you're a jerk for saying nasty/bitter things doesn't mean im the eternal optomist. The whole holier than thou attitude makes you seem really stuck up.

I see the world through my own eyes... in many colours... so do you. It's just a difference of opinion.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
i hate girls, and guys, who judge smokers and drinkers. when they A, have never tried it and B, should know that it doesnt affect their personality its just what they do.
I don't like smokers cos I can't breathe around them. I have tried it but I don't think its neccesary to try it to have an opinion on it. Especially when they blow the smoke in your face. ew.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I like girls that smoke because theyre all sluts.

green heaven

HSC
i hate studies of religion, cause im forced to do it...
well there wasnt any forums bitchn bout studies of religion!

i hate girls who hate me

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
timrie6 said:
I don't like smokers cos I can't breathe around them. I have tried it but I don't think its neccesary to try it to have an opinion on it. Especially when they blow the smoke in your face. ew.
can we clarify this, you don't like people who smoke, or u just dont like ppl who smoke around you

green heaven

HSC
choc-chip said:
bacoz the he's studing abt religion....LOL
cruel but fair..cruel but fair
im from a catholic skool so im forced to take the course, still it aint gunna get me a job now is it..

u laugh at my pain..

choc-chip

HSC
green heaven said:
cruel but fair..cruel but fair
im from a catholic skool so im forced to take the course, still it aint gunna get me a job now is it..

u laugh at my pain..
I WASN'T GREEN HEAVEN DUDE!!..i was even wanna be a christian..since i felt so empty without a religion! any recommendations?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)