what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
scaredytiger said:
HE WALKED INTO THE ROOM LIKE HE WAS WALKING INTO A YACHT
HE HAD ONE EYE ON THE MIRROR AS HE WATCHED HIMSELF GOVAYT(some unspellable french word)
AND ALL THE GIRLS DREAMED THAT THEYD BE YOUR PARTNER
THEYD BE YOUR PARTNER
AND YOURE SO VAIN....
you probably think this song's all about you, dont you dont youuuuuu !

lets do karaoke one day.

(Y) tops

shellzed

HSC
Teeny Boppers. Asians with blonde hair. Fucken fugly. Hope they choke and die.

Applikation

HSC
django_ said:
haha once this guy i went out with...lol we we're going to the movies, so we go, have some lunch n stuff...then hes like oh i dont have enough money for a ticket... so i paid like 5$...its not much, but u think ur bf would pay for YOU lol not the other way around....ahahaha
Hello feminism!

wendus

krawr.
HSC
[B said:
django_[/B]]haha once this guy i went out with...lol we we're going to the movies, so we go, have some lunch n stuff...then hes like oh i dont have enough money for a ticket... so i paid like 5$...its not much, but u think ur bf would pay for YOU lol not the other way around....ahahaha
yeah pretty much. i hate stingy guys.

shellzed said:
Teeny Boppers. Asians with blonde hair. Fucken fugly. Hope they choke and die.
ahahahaha. YES. and the ones with blue contact lenses / tattooed eyebrows? srsly yuck.

SiN3m

HSC
guyz that r

-too clingy
- take more time with their hair than i do (isn't very long)
- check what they look like in every mirror/reflection
- ones you can't have a proper conversation with

girls
- that care for nothing but looking good for guys
- whine too much (especially if they do it to me)
- deliberately talk themselves down so they can get ppl complimenting them, though they know they look hot/did well/are smart etc

jazzbaby

HSC
i dislike
guys
- that act like king shit.
- that pick on the "nerdy" guys at school for no particular reason
- use stupid words like brahhh ladskies eshays and watever else

girls
- those that are vain , and post up photos sayin "eww i look so gross" coz they want compliments
- purposely act stupid
- those that cake on the makeup just to go to school.. i mean WTF.

AnonuLA123

HSC
The kind of young girls that are spoilt(ballerina, always complaining, you know what I mean).
The Kind of girl who is stuck up, a bitch, overlooks someone because of his looks.

-tal-

HSC
People who talk too much. Hell man, there's this one chick who can never ever freaking say anything I'd even be remotely interested in. I don't want to know about the colour of your bros socks :vcross:

Patronising types. I don't need my ego to get inflated by you - it's inflated enough as it is.

Gossipers ("OMG, she had sex! And the guy just snuck into her room at like, 2am in the morning, and they like, did it like, 4 times! And she said it even went right in...") sometimes, I could care less about what you want to tell me. Providing I actually care about the person (ie friends, family) don't shit talk people in front of me. Their business ain't my problem.

Dumb asses.

Touchy feely types. Get your fucking hands off me. Don't cling on to my arm. Don't ask for hugs, I barely know you.

Weak types that cry too much. Get over it, and move on already.

Bossy chicks. Make that bossy people. I know what to do and how to do it. Don't organise my life for me, chances are, I'm smarter than you, and more than likely I know.

Nosey people - if I wanted you to know something, you'd know already, you wouldn't be sitting there asking. Take a fucking hint - you don't deserve to know.

People who act as if they're smarter than you, and use big words and shit, and think you don't know what they're talking about. Fuck off, it's pronounced froid-ee-n, not frood-i-en. Don't look down on me, I beat you in everything you think you're good at.

Girls that act cute. Be yourself, I don't want some freaking anime clone that bats eyelashes and acts like a bloody pokemon.

jazzbaby

HSC
-tal- said:
People who talk too much. Hell man, there's this one chick who can never ever freaking say anything I'd even be remotely interested in. I don't want to know about the colour of your bros socks :vcross:

Patronising types. I don't need my ego to get inflated by you - it's inflated enough as it is.

Gossipers ("OMG, she had sex! And the guy just snuck into her room at like, 2am in the morning, and they like, did it like, 4 times! And she said it even went right in...") sometimes, I could care less about what you want to tell me. Providing I actually care about the person (ie friends, family) don't shit talk people in front of me. Their business ain't my problem.

Dumb asses.

Touchy feely types. Get your fucking hands off me. Don't cling on to my arm. Don't ask for hugs, I barely know you.

Weak types that cry too much. Get over it, and move on already.

Bossy chicks. Make that bossy people. I know what to do and how to do it. Don't organise my life for me, chances are, I'm smarter than you, and more than likely I know.

Nosey people - if I wanted you to know something, you'd know already, you wouldn't be sitting there asking. Take a fucking hint - you don't deserve to know.

People who act as if they're smarter than you, and use big words and shit, and think you don't know what they're talking about. Fuck off, it's pronounced froid-ee-n, not frood-i-en. Don't look down on me, I beat you in everything you think you're good at.

Girls that act cute. Be yourself, I don't want some freaking anime clone that bats eyelashes and acts like a bloody pokemon.

LMAO.

Evilo

HSC
SiN3m said:
- deliberately talk themselves down so they can get ppl complimenting them, though they know they look hot/did well/are smart etc
next time this happens just say "fair enough" and move on. The shock will shut them up and you won't have to listen to them bitch again :) :p

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
OOOH YES I hate girls that speak an octave higher than their normal voice and hit their boyfriends and all that shit.

One day, I hope he hits you back, you wench.

Arkie

HSC
I hate butch chicks
biggest turn off ever
also chicks that the only time they arent talking is when your making out

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Haha tbh I don't mind a rambler.

You end up with all sorts of increasingly abstract discussions.

SiN3m

HSC
Evilo said:
next time this happens just say "fair enough" and move on. The shock will shut them up and you won't have to listen to them bitch again :) :p

yup. they cried. hate criers even more...

iamemanuel

SUPER CALLA FRIGGIN AWSUM
HSC
i have to say i cant stand clingy girls..... you know the ones you talk to one day and they believe they are your best friend the next...

umm larger girls that dress like they are super models.. i have nothing against bigger girls just they have to acknowledge that they arent megan gail and not wear tight stuff

women with bum antler tatoos!!!!! GROSS!! *vomit*

really really good looking girls who dont give up there body builder men for me... haha

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
i hate this particular type the most (im thinking of someone i know).

the ones with the huge ego, the ones that think they're so hot when really they're :uhoh:. the ones that wear things (and think they're gorgeous) when even i know that the clothing doesn't go together.

basically the snobby ones with the big ego, who think of themselves as perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)