• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what stage in your study are you? (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Re: Same here

Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
Hehe that is becoming my bad habit too. But it is frankly my only link to the outside world since all my friends are cooped up studying as well. A person can go insane :chainsaw: without communicating with other people apart from their close family and friends.
I suppose so, I think just about everyone is studying nonstop now:). But school work has just gone to a new level of boring for me. It is just mind numbing:(.

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
i'm not saying this will work for everyone, but..

i know someone who topped the state 2 years ago and have all their physics stuff.. and all they did was read the book and do worksheets/past papers

i asked her why there were barely any notes.. and she said 'i can read the exact explanations my textbooks, why paraphrase them?'

and reading the stuff is much quicker :p

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
But its not the same with every person. I can't learn anything unless I actually summaries something (in writing) myself :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by ssssonicyouth
i asked her why there were barely any notes.. and she said 'i can read the exact explanations my textbooks, why paraphrase them?'

and reading the stuff is much quicker :p
I think that is all I will have time for now anyway:(.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
i've complete ALL study notes; as in everysingle dot point damm proud of my acheivement

i've done phys 2002 and 2001 HSC, 2002 independent trial (from my skool)... teacher said not to do the 2001 trial.. i'm hoping to get a copy of 2003 (this years) CSSA catholics trial and do it

i've complete all of success one and planning to do STANSW 2001 and.. finally STANSW2002 the day b4 the exam

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
noooo don't do this year's one.. and if you do- the answers are wrong!!!

the people who set the CSSA paper this year actually failed their own multiple choice

t-i-m-m-y

HSC

the people who set the CSSA paper this year actually failed their own multiple choice

u saying the CSSA 2003 trial (this year) aint worth doing.. far as i'm concerned ARC is very crap trial paper avoid it.. we actually did independent. not too bad

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC

I agree with ssssonicyouth here, the 2003 CSSA trial paper was so bad. It was riddled with mistakes, like an electron travelling faster than the speed of light etc.:rolleyes:. You should have seen my teacher:eek:!

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
i kind of liked the bit where the electron travelled faster than the speed of light personally... it went at 2c meters a second... then the universe was all like 'you can't do that'.. and the electron was all like 'stfu'.. then the universe got all shitty and was like... 'your only a hypothetical electron, you know'... and then i was all like.. 'oh shit, i failed the CSSA 2003 paper..'

:ninja:

Roors

HSC
the NEAP trial paper for 2003 is really good and a really good one to study! try get ur hands on that one

Leon585

HSC
failed with 85 % stfu lyons u know how insane that mark is? you beat almost everyone on this forum.

Leave it to pros like me to fail :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)