What study did you do today? (1 Viewer)

danz90

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What study did you do today?

me and my friend went to the new Sci-Tec library at USyd and studied a few hours there.. awesome study environment. Then studied another few hours at his place. I've done only around 6 hours today.. hoped for more but meh.

Going for 10hrs tomorrow....

wLym

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What study did you do today?

Justina said:
i'm trying to finish an Ancient paper that i started last week, lol, i suck.
Im trying to finish papers that I havent even started...

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Still done nothing.
Done nothing all holidays as a matter of fact.
Starting to feel panic mode approaching.

wLym

HSC
Hollieee said:
Still done nothing.
Done nothing all holidays as a matter of fact.
Starting to feel panic mode approaching.
im panicking, but too battered and bruised to do much about it lol

Baggygreen408

HSC
lyounamu said:
Actually that's what I was going to do yesterday but I ended up doing all questions but for q1-7 I wrote only the answers and q8-10 I wrote all the working out and answers. I spent about 1.5 hour for each paper if not less. Q1-7 takes such a small amount of time so I just did them and there are some worthwhile exercises...but trust me, my writing is so messy and all over the place...under the actual exam condition, my writing will be neat as hell. :eek: (hopefully)

I was actually surprised by the small amount of silly errors that I made during exam. :eek:

I have been getting 115+ for all my papers but in my opinion 2003 was probably the hardest and 2005 was the easiest one along with 2001. 2003's last question basically took tonnes of lines of working out to complete (but still didn't get it entirely right :( )
damn man... -__-, thats a really good mark...

i have done the t 6 exams so far, and i think that 2002 was the easiest, yt i ahvent done 2001, but i also thought that the 2003 paper was prety good. i am getting marks roughly 102-108, which is good personally, as i am aiming to get a Band 6, but in particulalrly a solid one if possible...

henry08

HSC
N/A
I thoguht about english and geography :).
I wrote some geography notes.
I done 2 unit trigonometry, some past paper questions and mathematical induction, as well as revise msot of year 11 maths.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
henry08 said:
I thoguht about english and geography :).
I wrote some geography notes.
I done 2 unit trigonometry, some past paper questions and mathematical induction, as well as revise msot of year 11 maths.
ur revising yr 11 maths? :confused:

col333

HSC
i fixed and finished my truman show essays. bout to do some french soon. i dont know how people can do around 8 hours tho. way to hard :(

xJennax

HSC
col333 said:
i dont know how people can do around 8 hours tho. way to hard :(
Omg I know lol.

I can work at school fine.
But when I'm at home I can't concentrate properly coz my house is small and people distract me and the table I can use is outside and I was out there before but the glare is too strong now lmao. & my computer is a distraction. I'd prefer to study with other people too.
</mini rant> :p

Justina

HSC
Only managed to fix up my Lear notes so far.
This damn Ancient paper won't finish either - i'm not bothered to think history (which is great considering i'm doing three units of it :) )

madelyneee

HSC
Wrote out and finalised my King Lear essay + additional notes = 1 hr or so.
Did 3 chapter reviews for General Maths = 2 hrs, surprisingly.
Codensed 5 pages of Biology notes into 3 1/2 pages + studied one page = 1 hr 1/2.

Plan on finishing Biology study, as well as continueing with Modern History notes tonight.

Goal = 4 1/2 hrs tonight.

I think not being able to go to the library yesterday has completely messed me up.

D:

friction

HSC
I did modules english paper and a Ext 2 test (took 1.5 hours to mark)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
madelyneee said:
Wrote out and finalised my King Lear essay + additional notes = 1 hr or so.
Did 3 chapter reviews for General Maths = 2 hrs, surprisingly.
Codensed 5 pages of Biology notes into 3 1/2 pages + studied one page = 1 hr 1/2.

Plan on finishing Biology study, as well as continueing with Modern History notes tonight.

Goal = 4 1/2 hrs tonight.

I think not being able to go to the library yesterday has completely messed me up.

D:
library library library is the way to go!

ewasemma

HSC
This is probably a bit random but oh well. I was wondering if a band 6 in maths is 90 out of 120 and a band 6 in eng is 90 out of 105.

Thanks

4unitfreak

HSC
The head Science teacher at our school ran Physics seminars today and last Thursday. I went; they were pretty good. So 3.5 hours at seminars and 4 hours extra Phys after I got home.
Tomoz I'm going to the library to do a 3U Maths study group.

runnable

HSC
ewasemma said:
This is probably a bit random but oh well. I was wondering if a band 6 in maths is 90 out of 120 and a band 6 in eng is 90 out of 105.

Thanks

... no...

Its basically 90%. But its not calculated like that. Your raw exam mark out of 120 is scaled to be a mark out of 50 for each unit. Band 6 is 45/50 or above in each unit.

friction

HSC
Na its not like that either. I dont know the numbers as i do it but in the technical area forums there are some numbers from the past. Look at the raw marks bit and you will find some.

ameher

HSC
lolz today i did a maths (2-unit) paper 104/120 dont know if thats band 6 material, frontline essay and bio communication qns

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
ameher said:
lolz today i did a maths (2-unit) paper 104/120 dont know if thats band 6 material, frontline essay and bio communication qns
yeah that would b a band 6 standard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)