What study guides should i get? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt2233

HSC
I'm going to go out and buy all my study books for year 12 this weekend and wondering what ones i should get. For my sciences im not sure if i should get the excel ones or the sucess one ones. anyone willing to give me some help?

in previous years ive just gotten the excel ones for maths, but plan to get some for all my subjects this year and wonder if there are better books out there.

Thanks in advance.

My subjects are:

Advanced English
2 unit Maths
extension one maths
chemistry
biology
ancient history
history extension
studies of religion

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Excel or Macquari, in no particular order.

I hope this insight has helped.

Stephie-Rae

HSC
For maths, i'm personally not a fan of excel's HSC books, ext1 and ext2 anyway, i'm not sure what their 2U one's like. I have the excel ones and i think i only used them once. I really like 'Understanding Year 12 Maths'-Dr. Max Shur, that covers 2U and ext1. And the Coroneos books with past hsc papers are good, i like their worked solutions. And for chem i don't mind excel and i love the macquarie one. I don't think you can go wrong with either. :)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
The HSC Chemistry study guide is almost like a textbook, there is a lot of content for a study guide.

For maths, i'm personally not a fan of excel's HSC books, ext1 and ext2 anyway, i'm not sure what their 2U one's like. I have the excel ones and i think i only used them once. I really like 'Understanding Year 12 Maths'-Dr. Max Shur, that covers 2U and ext1. And the Coroneos books with past hsc papers are good, i like their worked solutions. And for chem i don't mind excel and i love the macquarie one. I don't think you can go wrong with either. :)
Excel's HSC Mathematics study guide by Lyn Baker if I can recall correctly is a decent study guide. It's worth considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)