What subjects are you doing for Year 12? (1 Viewer)

religionstudent

HSC
N/A
Hi there to all those Year 11, 2010 students, looking for something SUPER interesting and pretty easy to study as a subject for your HSC? Well, we've got it!

It's Studies of Religion through Distance Education and you can enrol with us through your own High School. Our Distance Eductaion campus is based in Northern NSW and you can enrol with us, as a single-subject student, studying at your own pace, in the privacy of your own room at home or with the resources of your own school library. How's that for comfort!

It's a fascinating comparative course of the world's great religions - Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism. The course gives you an insight into how these great religions have shaped human history; and takes you on a tour of the sacred texts, practices and faith beliefs of these great religions. Valuable knowledge for our multi-cultural world we live and work in!

Check out our website and send us an email or an SMS. - It's as cool as that!

Cheers,

Your friendly SOR Team :music:

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
it strikes me as odd that you would pick up a subject that your not looking forward too...
which school do you go to?
It used to be in the top 20 however rankings have dropped to the 30s. I think it will be in the 40s... actually it may be in the 40s

kiminae92

HSC
English (Adv)
Studies of Religion I
Maths (Adv)
Mathematics Ext I
Chemistry
Visual Arts
Biology
:)

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
english advanced.
mathematics
biology
economics
geography
ancient history

Saccharine

bungee-jumping muggle
HSC
Maths Ext 1.
English Ext 1.
Chemistry.
Biology.
Society & Culture.

Considering English Ext 2... a lot of work.. *unsure*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)