what sub's are you all doin??? (1 Viewer)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Reading subjects are too much for me.

I need a subject that can have questions answered by www.google.com like computing. I don't know how to do something in a programming language, I ask google and get fuckloads of responses. I think Japanese is the only area of study where I don't get to use Google much. (But edict/kanjidic are still useful).

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Semester one I will be doing:
WRIT111 Writing overview
WRIT119 Writing theory: classicism to romanticism
WRIT109 Writing strategies for theory and structure
ENGL120 An introduction to literature and screen studies

suz

HSC
Chris, I think you should do public A only cause *I think* it is a prerequisite for 3rd year law not to mention spring of 2nd year. If u wanna do a less law sub dun do crim, at least u can do that in autumn next year and I dun think it is a pre-requisite for nethin!!!

Katelyn, r u serious? so u cnt do ne history subjects? maybe I understood wrong but that is soooooo crap
What is ur major gonna be then?
Btw I have heard French is good, the lecturer Henri rocks!!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Well whats happened is, last year (and in previous years), to do a 200 level history subject, you only had to have completed 6cps in 100-level history. I have completed 6cps in 100-level and so in second semester I did a 200-level. However, the pre-reqs have changed and you have to now do 36cps of 100-level history to move onto 200-level....and yeah, the 100 level ones on offer really suck. Don't know what Im gonna do bout my major, I'll see what happens I guess. I emailed Melleuish about it but never got a reply.

santaslayer

HSC
suz said:
Chris, I think you should do public A only cause *I think* it is a prerequisite for 3rd year law not to mention spring of 2nd year. If u wanna do a less law sub dun do crim, at least u can do that in autumn next year and I dun think it is a pre-requisite for nethin!!!

Katelyn, r u serious? so u cnt do ne history subjects? maybe I understood wrong but that is soooooo crap
What is ur major gonna be then?
Btw I have heard French is good, the lecturer Henri rocks!!!!
ohhh..?

Thanks for that. I'll have to look into that later. LoLz. *shit*...:p

suz

HSC
Katelyn im not 100% sure but I think u can still continue history
For politics for example, which is part of the same thing as history u need to have done 36 cp of arts with at least 6cp in pol in 1st year to go to 2nd year, so i'm assumin to do history in 2nd year u would need to have done 36cp of 100 subs with at least 6 cp of history
I'm only suggestin this cause I didn think they had that many 1st year history subs to equal 36cp
Newayz i dunno too confusin....
lol

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
Reading subjects are too much for me.

I need a subject that can have questions answered by www.google.com like computing. I don't know how to do something in a programming language, I ask google and get fuckloads of responses. I think Japanese is the only area of study where I don't get to use Google much. (But edict/kanjidic are still useful).
That's brilliant. A degree by google.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Raiks said:
That's brilliant. A degree by google.
Google is sometimes easier to understand than the lecturers. The Japanese lecturers are easier to understand than some CompSci ones, and I'm talking about some of the compsci ones who have the Aussie accents, too!

misskitty2058

Yaaaaarrrrr!!
HSC
Im doin
LLB 304 Criminal Law and the Process of Justice
LLB 392 Communication Skills
LLB 308 Public Law A
HIST232 Russia in War and Revolution
SOC 103 Aspects of Australian Society

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
sorry i just found it to be sooooo boring, it was so all over the place with no consistency and no substance. But hey I got a credit without putting in much work (no exam for it either woohoo!)

Suz did it too, maybe she has something nicer to say about it hehe

suz

HSC
wow maree dat's heaps of credit points 4 ya!!!!

yere hist 108 was so borin, we never went to the lectures lol off memory u could get the notes from webct neway

i did nothing for that sub, like there was heapz of readin 2 do n all but meh i ended up gettin a D, without actually learnin 2 much!!!!

As long as u kill the essays which there r heaps it is very easy to get a Credit n above

ha ha as soon as I posted this i read what u wrote bout me sayin sumthin nicer ha ha yere rite

i think it was cause greg killed us in both pol and hist lol

Aussiechick

HSC
yeah I thought hist107 sounded really boring from the write up about it, thats why I picked the two spring courses. I need 2 history courses for my double major in eng/hist so I opted for the two spring ones to get away from the boringness that HIST107 sounded like - I guess I was right! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)