what text is your english class doing? (1 Viewer)

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
The Taming of the Shrew and 10 things I hate about you for Transformations

frangipani13

HSC
now we're doing arcadia...hardest play ive ever done its impossible to understand, nxt term othello

mel4dan

We're doing Othello after just finishing The Life and Crimes of Harry Lavender

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
kazan said:
just want to know what others are doing, our class is doing who is afraid of virgina woolf. i really like it best play i have read sicne hamlet.
we're doing othello. but virginia woolf is a fantastic play...i just did a monologue from it (martha, act 3) for drama. the movie version is cool as well :) i like othello too, better than some other shakespeare ive read.

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
we're doing othello. but virginia woolf is a fantastic play...i just did a monologue from it (martha, act 3) for drama. the movie version is cool as well :) i like othello too, better than some other shakespeare ive read.

whats with everyone doing othello, if i went up to adv thats what there doing, my teacher says i should, but i really dont want the extra work.. tho i did come first in standard in my test, and first in reading comprehention through the entire year including the adv and ext kids HA
:D

mel4dan

kazan said:
whats with everyone doing othello, if i went up to adv thats what there doing, my teacher says i should, but i really dont want the extra work.. tho i did come first in standard in my test, and first in reading comprehention through the entire year including the adv and ext kids HA
:D

LOL congrats that is sooooo funny..... :rolleyes:

HSC
my class is doing Great Expectations by Dickens, but we'll be doing othello later this year as well. My english class did it last year and i think its one of shakespeares better plays as well.

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
hey

my english class is doing a study on The talented mr ripley and the great gatsby i never new how hard the comparative study is arght but we're doing macbeth or othelo for shakespere later on in the year

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
We've just finished a unit on Robert Browning and now we're moving onto The Taming of the Shrew and 10 Things I Hate About You.

nitro.vo

HSC
We did "Summer of the seventeenth doll and now are are currently doing "Heat and dust"

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Yeah, we just finished up The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John LeCarre... now I'm doing Othello.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
last year we did the crucible, quiz show(movie) and doctor faustus(play) and i can't remember what else....

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
othello very interesting
the best is
rodrigo or iago i think at the very beginging

MAKING THE BEAST WITH TWO BACKS

very intereseting goota love ya shakespeare

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)