What textbooks do the bachelor of commerce use at usyd or unsw? (1 Viewer)

yma

HSC
And where can I get them or borrow them? I'm afraid I won't have anything to do after hsc in the holiday and might as well do some study beforehand to get myself prepared for uni.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Definitely recommend not studying before uni.

You are much better placed to find work, not for money but for relevant experience when applying for internships later.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Agreed. Much better use of your time to do things other than study.

On another note, textbook lists are usually published closer to (or after) the first week.

IMO if you're really dead set on preparing yourself, just surf Wikipedia for articles which might be relevant and interest you e.g. game theory.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Agreed. Much better use of your time to do things other than study.

On another note, textbook lists are usually published closer to (or after) the first week.

IMO if you're really dead set on preparing yourself, just surf Wikipedia for articles which might be relevant and interest you e.g. game theory.
Can you chat to the kiddo who owes me a jb gift card when I answered the game theory question?

yma

HSC
Thank you guise for your advise! Ill find a job and also get a driver license then. That'll be fulfilling and rewarding~

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you guise for your advise! Ill find a job and also get a driver license then. That'll be fulfilling and rewarding~

Good choice. Having a drivers licence is a much more useful thing than reading up on uni topics early (which you'll probably forget anyway).

Reactions: yma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)