What texts are you doing in 06? (1 Viewer)

matthiask

HSC
Ive noticed no1 does this capital punishment sh*t, justice game and all that horsesh*t.

So what school are you in and what is your main study/texts for module C

Im ath callaghan college jesmond, and we are doing capital punishment.

Be good,
Matthias.K

LadyNightmare

HSC
My class is doing History & Memory, and we're using The fiftieth Gate.
It's annoying....Once your past the introduction & first paragraph, there's really not much to write about.
Anyone got any ideas what sort of things to talk about for it?

I'm using Titanic as related material for that...Mainly because the night before a related materials assessment was due I couldn't think of anything else, and at least I'd actually seen that a few times.

k8ie

HSC
hey
im doing the capital punishment stuff as well....not really that much fun....have a look at the green mile thread thing that i put on this a while a go...ull find the first bit in ur yellow book but there is a web addy thats got good info on the green mile if ur gunna do that as ur related txt for the essay...sounds kinda freaky i know this stuff???! Nah i go to jeso as well...

matthiask

HSC
that means i might know you k8ie, what texts are you doing other than green mile? i havn't even contemplated it yet lol. what techer have you got?

Edit: cant be bothered fixing spelling :)

k8ie

HSC
um, i think im gonna do a picture that i found on the intranet...ive got ann...she is the best teacher ever..she put a website on the intranet and its got heaps of other texts that u can use on that...who do u have?

im freaking out so bad...i cant remember anything for our trials..at least english isnt worth anything in regards to our assessment criteria thing...but OMG..ahhhh....:S

matthiask

HSC
Yea...well i disagree, leanne was the best eng teacher i ever had:) but she left and my marks went :bomb:lol. i got barbra now:burn:.

i dont even know what texts im gunna do lol.

k8ie

HSC
lol...i never had leanne...but i guess i will have to take ur word for it then! no ann really is a great teacher...and as for barb...ive never had her and i dont particularly want to have her...some of my friends do and they say they do absolutely no work!
well ur kinda screwed if u dont know wot texts you are going to do becoz its due rather soon....ann is giving us time in class to do it all so thats great! im more so screwed on the trials...i cant remember ANYTHING!!:(

matthiask

HSC
Yea we just sit there in a daze of boredum while she talks lol.

Your lucky in the fact that these trials are worth as much as you can remember about them :)

so how are you going in your other topics? ive died in english lol.

k8ie

HSC
dont worry ur not the only one who hates br / bnw...it is one of the worst ever things that they could make us study...it made no sense to me...it was stupid...reading that book was like sitting through a really bad movie!

k8ie

HSC
its not just english though that i cant remember stuff in...its EVERYTHING!!! i shouldnt complain bout engligh though coz my assessment mark is something like 65 / 80 so far...i think im like 3rd or something in the year so im happy! i hated doing king lear! but i hate shakespeare..its stupid! all of my other subjects im going well in except for maths...but u get that..
whats subs do u do? and how u going in writing ur speech thing for justice game?

k8ie

HSC
how did u go in ur trial eng papers mattiask?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)