What texts are you doing in 06? (1 Viewer)

Drag0nblade25

HSC
k8ie said:
how did u go in ur trial eng papers mattiask?
lols not so crash hot, one of my answers consisted only of the word "apples", im looking for my papers now...hmm i cant find it anywere but i did really bad.

the subjects that im partialy doing well in **compared to my marks not other peoples marks** are business and maths. But i think im failing them aswell....

What subjects do you do and how well are you doing in them?

Im doing;

Maths - Managing
Business studies - managing
Chemistry - Badly
Physics - Badly
English - Badly

Talk to ya l8as.

Drag0nblade25

HSC
Oh i forgot to say, i enjoy shakespear just my teacher killed it lol, when we did othello in yr 11 i really liked it... i dont know why.
But yea shakespears heaps good once you understand what he is saying.

matthiask

HSC
Ignore Drag0nblade25, i didnt know i had two accounts till just now... Im gunna stick with matthiask lol

k8ie said:
how did u go in ur trial eng papers mattiask?
lols not so crash hot, one of my answers consisted only of the word "apples", im looking for my papers now...hmm i cant find it anywere but i did really bad.

the subjects that im partialy doing well in **compared to my marks not other peoples marks** are business and maths. But i think im failing them aswell....

What subjects do you do and how well are you doing in them?

Im doing;

Maths - Managing
Business studies - managing
Chemistry - Badly
Physics - Badly
English - Badly

Talk to ya l8as.

Oh i forgot to say, i enjoy shakespear just my teacher killed it lol, when we did othello in yr 11 i really liked it... i dont know why.
But yea shakespears heaps good once you understand what he is saying.

passion89

HSC
k8ie said:
dont worry ur not the only one who hates br / bnw...it is one of the worst ever things that they could make us study...it made no sense to me...it was stupid...reading that book was like sitting through a really bad movie!
Awww...BNW/BR is my favourite lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)