What the hell is happening? (1 Viewer)

I applied for academic credit because i transfered from JCU to UWS gave them my original transcipts and nobody has gotten back to me im lost and no fuking way do i want to lose a year of uni. :chainsaw:

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Call them up. Then abuse them. Can't go wrong that way - can you?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
yeah, ask about ur humanitary rights and consult medical advice is persisted :)

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
if u are trying to get academic transfer u gotta contact the head of ur faculty. You need print outs of ur academic transcript to show them, then they will tell you if you need to do the subjects or not.
So figure out who the head of ur faculty is and give them a call to make an appointment.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
depends.
most people from my course went to appointments with the head of faculty during first week.

liz

HSC
Originally posted by The Spruce Moose
I applied for academic credit because i transfered from JCU to UWS gave them my original transcipts and nobody has gotten back to me im lost and no fuking way do i want to lose a year of uni. :chainsaw:
Did you show your transcipts during enrollment day?? Because for my acedemic credit i just showed the original transcipt to the acdemic head people on enrollment day and they told me to fill out an application form for acdemic credit for some subjects and then a week or two later i got by mail my confirmation of acedmic credit.

liz

HSC
What course are you doing? Maybe some courses are slower at processing acedemic credit.

liz

HSC
No i didn't get confirmation of enrollment, i just got a letter for confirmation of acedemic credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)