J

jhakka

That's the spirit, people! :D

I haven't done any study for ancient.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
ignore duck - she actually likes this cursed subject. meh, personally, i dont study 4 ancient exams - eva. actually, probably right about now would be a good time 2 kcik that particular habit...but that would require effort and some interest in bloody minoans

Demandred

HSC
I got 22 pages of writing done in the half yearlies and that was for Hatshepsut & 2 New Kingdom essays.

abba86amy

adagio ~ the slow one...
HSC

Im currently dead. or undead.
Just finished my anc history trials today.
Boy my hand was sooo sore. I swear, I've got a permanent dent in one of my fingers where the pens usually rests.
I'm as tired as hell. Sorry for the rant. Buy yeh u asked how we were :)

Hope the trials goes well for u guys! I had to BS soo much. Esp. abt historians and their quotes. I think a few of my quotes for Persians were mixed up! lol.argh. ah heck. hmmm, at least i feel confident abt a few of them essays i wrote.

S

strappleberry

dead dead dead dead, and a little more dead.
no idea what i have done basically all year, bar this term. got ancient trial on monday, will be spending entire weekend learning (tring to) all this stuff.
soooo dead dead dead.
maybe i should just go to the exam and fake a mental breakdown or go into hysterics, wonder what they would do? lol.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
well what did everyone do, and its surprising to figure out how much you know once you get in there

classics_chic

HSC
Persephone87 said:
The Ancient History Exam Was The Worst Experience Of My Life. How Do They Expect Us To Write Three Eight Page Essays????
In my HSC exam I wrote three 10 page essays... typed! (I have arthritis, special consideration), and my society section (Mycenae) was about the same. (I got a band 6 in Ancient...)

Oh, and I thought the Ancient exam was fun...

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
ancient history is at a really bad spot in my trials timetable and i'm definitely not going to have time to study for it... *sigh*

Paroissien

HSC
classics_chic said:
In my HSC exam I wrote three 10 page essays... typed! (I have arthritis, special consideration), and my society section (Mycenae) was about the same. (I got a band 6 in Ancient...)

Oh, and I thought the Ancient exam was fun...

Wow, that's mighty impressive. Typed pages as in the same size as a normal word document, or as those pages in the HSC booklets?

classics_chic

HSC
Paroissien said:
Wow, that's mighty impressive. Typed pages as in the same size as a normal word document, or as those pages in the HSC booklets?
same size as a normal word document- 12 point font, double spaced though (Board of Studies regulations for those typing- same as English Extension 2 for those who do it). All on A4 paper, although labelling it at the end was a bit of a bitch. But I did it in the trial so I just wrote at the top "Personality page 1- (can't remember)" etc. The supervisors just stared. :p

G

Gavvvvvin

Demandred said:
I got 22 pages of writing done in the half yearlies and that was for Hatshepsut & 2 New Kingdom essays.
22 pages!!!!!!!!!!
I done a grand total of two pages in my half yearlies (i was in my dont give a fuck stage back then). . . i still somehow managed to get a mark of 80% for those two pages though so im happy :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)