What The Hell? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sig

HSC
"You were required to complete the acceptance of offer process by 5pm (AEST) on 27 February 2005.

Unfortunately because you did not complete all the steps needed to accept your offer by this date, you no longer have access to this service. Please contact our Support Centre by phone: +61 2 9385 1110 or email: enrol@unsw.edu.au for assistance.

You may be required to defer your offer until the next available session if you still wish to study at UNSW."

As far as I know, I did everything possible including enrolling into all my appropriate tutorials/lectures etc.

I entered my TFN yet my accept process was never fully completed....now I have THIS showing up whenever I try to confirm my process. If I do have 5pm to accept it who do I have to call today to accept it!?!

Having a really massive panic attack now...please help

sig

HSC
good to know someone else has this problem not (not that it's a good thing, at least i ain't alone...)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Me too.

But my status is "Matriculation", and doesn't that mean that I've completed the process and that everything's been confirmed?

einlancer

HSC
Same for me. But you guys shouldn't worry too much about it. If your status is "Matriculation" then you already got accepted. I *think* the "My Applications" tab will disappear later on anyways. My 2nd year friend doesn't have the tab. :p

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I remember getting matriculation last year too, and there was a page somewhere in myunsw that explained what "matriculation" meant. I wasnt' the only one as well, too, so you guys shouldn't worry too much IMO.

If worryness persists, just spam unsw with your phone calls ;)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
ive got it too.....stupid unsw ppl....they tell me my fees are due, thye call me up to tell me the psyc tut i enrolled in was cancelled so i gotta pick another one....then they tell me i didnt complete my application......then they dont open on sundays so that ppl can ask them wat the hell theyre on abt.......*bastards*

wind

HSC
MATRICULATION - this indicates that your acceptance of offer has been confirmed and a student record has been created for you. You will be contacted before the commencement of your first session of study with details on how to enrol in your program and other information.

:)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
joujou_84 said:
anyway so did anyone figure out wat its supposed to mean??
Yeah like you said it's dumb how we can't even contact them to find out what's going on. I'm just gonna go to the support centre place in the library tomorrow before my lecture and ask.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
wind said:
MATRICULATION - this indicates that your acceptance of offer has been confirmed and a student record has been created for you. You will be contacted before the commencement of your first session of study with details on how to enrol in your program and other information.

:)

we all have that...yet its when u click on "proceed to offer process" that u get "u have not completed all parts of ur acceptance"

we all seem to have it so its not a problem. it think they mean u can no longer access my acceptence coz the time is up....but their wording is shocking...im going to go to that damn centre 2morrow......JUST TO TELL THEM OFF FOR ALMOST GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK

sunny

meh.
HSC
I just want to see...those of you that are getting this message, have you enrolled in all your classes and have/had/seen your timetable in myUNSW before?

Last edited:

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
sunny said:
I just want to see...those of you that are getting this message, have you enrolled in all your classes and have/had/seen your timetable in myUNSW before?
i have...ive enrolled and printed my timetable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)