What Theory of Social Change did you write about?? (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Can anyone remember Part 2? The 12 marks part?

The 4 mark and the 8 mark question based on the Theory of Social Change.

What theory did you write about?

How on Earth could you write enough information to gain the full 8 marks for that question???? I make shit up :(

swangal

Tonnies theory ( Gemeinschaft and Geseill schaft or something like that)..related it 2 japan n sed it only worked for some aspects of the changes that have occurred tho

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I just said that the Functionalist theory has successfully explain social change in Vietnam to address the "evaluate" part of the question....and give examples.

But what i don't get is how can you have 12 marks questions based on this? I mean it is only one dot point on the syllabus.

In the 4 marks question, we already have to explain (Outline) what the thoery is. So do we have to explain the thoery again in the 8 mark question?? If we don't have to, doesn't that make it very difficult to write sufficient amount of info to gain full 8 marks???

swangal

yeah i guess so...but it gave u a chance to the n regurgitate every little detail u knew bout the change sthat had occurred in that country .... Still not worth 12 marks tho!

Kittycat

HSC
I did Vietnam but I forgot what theory I did for it. Boy am I glad that I did the study notes for society & culture otherwise I would not have known how to answer it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)