What time and how do you plan to get to UNI (1 Viewer)

suling

HSC
I will drive, get angry because there are no parks...and then end up parking heaps far away in a shitty angle park that takes me literally 10 minutes to get into (obviously I fail at driving).

I have one 3pm start, two 9am and one 10 am - I will probably get there a bit early next week as most of my lectures/tutes are in obscure rooms due to small class sizes. It's insane - there might be over a hundred doing my unit, but like 80% are external.

twistedrebel

HSC
I will drive, get angry because there are no parks...and then end up parking heaps far away in a shitty angle park that takes me literally 10 minutes to get into (obviously I fail at driving).

I have one 3pm start, two 9am and one 10 am - I will probably get there a bit early next week as most of my lectures/tutes are in obscure rooms due to small class sizes. It's insane - there might be over a hundred doing my unit, but like 80% are external.
wouldnt you see your lecturers etc during shopping etc? Also cant you just walk to uni?

twistedrebel

HSC
on topic catch a 30min train ride to central bus it from their to UNSW. Will drive to station, walking back is uphill will is bitch.

suling

HSC
wouldnt you see your lecturers etc during shopping etc? Also cant you just walk to uni?
I live about a 10 -15 minute drive away (slightly out of town). Also, I live on the highway i.e. I will most likely get hit by a truck knowing my luck. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)