• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What time do you sleep n get up (2 Viewers)

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
i have what doctors call slepp maintence insomina which means i always wake up in middle of night and have probs getting back to sleep. so basically i run of adrenolin, and coke .... LOTS of COKE!!! (coca cola that is)

HSC
Junior07 said:
mann evry1 soo legit on their subjects, i go 2 sleep @ bout 11 n wake up @ 7 or sumtimes even 8 lol we get evry 2nd friday off mayb im just 2 chillin on this HSC stuff but really wen it comes down 2 it theres > 1 way 2 get in2 uni my advice get more sleep coz if ur getin < 8 hours ur gonna sufa from DEPRSSION n thts a proven fact btw my uai aim is 88 subjects r Adv engo, gen math, pdhpe, business studies & services n legal studies
You sound like you are a retarded 3 year old. Please type coherently.

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
well usually i have a teacher over my shoulder, making sure that im actually doing my work, so sorry to anyone who gets cut by my spelling and lack of coherence!
You type fine. I don't have to decipher whatever the hell you are saying. :)

What class you in at the moment? Lol.

Pankcake Guddu

HSC
latvia said:
are you pimple-free? (or almost)
ahh pimple free? i dont think i quite follow..sorry im a bit slow so ull have to spell this one out....
do u mean as in my bodys more relaxed? and thus my skin doesnt suffer as much..cos pimples according to my pediatrician is all about hormones etc...

sleepplease

HSC
BIRDIE - that comment Shotgun made about coherent typing was not directed at you, it was aimed at junior. Your typing is lovely :)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
My alarm goes off at 6:30, I aim to hit the snooze button until 7, don't actually get out of bed until 7:15. :eek:

I go to sleep anytime, depending on how much work I've left to the last minute and if there's anything good on tv.

sarakelly89

HSC
I am not able to stay up late, due to long hours at school and my brain working overtime!! so i usually go to bed at 8.30-9pm and wake up at 7am:) all you people ging to bed at 1am need to normalise their sleep patterns!!! think about ur bodies! we need sleep!

Jachie

HSC
Going to bed at 1am is fine if you ask me. They say you should have at least six hours of sleep at night, so if you're waking up at 7 then there's no problem there. I find that I can get little sleep one night (let's say, 3 hours) and still function fine the next day, but if I oversleep (let's say, 10 hours) I'm really sleepy and out of it.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
maths extension mercilessly devours my sleepytime

Jachie said:
Going to bed at 1am is fine if you ask me. They say you should have at least six hours of sleep at night, so if you're waking up at 7 then there's no problem there. I find that I can get little sleep one night (let's say, 3 hours) and still function fine the next day, but if I oversleep (let's say, 10 hours) I'm really sleepy and out of it.
you back !

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Jachie said:
Same, but in my case I can function normally the next day with even less sleep some nights.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
at the end of the day you have to do whats right for you, if you cant stay up all night then dont, if you cant stay up late for more than a couple of nights a wk than dont. dont push yourself to stay awake, if your tired go to sleep, if its at school then do it neway! works for me, i sleep through most of my english classes. i love english but thats when i feel tired and my teacher is awesome and knows that i'll catch up on the work so usually lets me

James747

HSC
11:00/12:00 - 7:00/9:00
(depends on my timetable for the next day)

Junior07

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
You sound like you are a retarded 3 year old. Please type coherently.
It's fine that u shred on my typing skills but u might of heard of a thing called short hand (I suggest that you learn it) lol & just 4 ur info im a student @ anu doing 3rd yr for psychology im just on tha site 2 do an assignment evalu8ing how students in their final 2 years of high school cope with their school work but i apprici8 tha cmnt (comment) plz (please) cmnt more as it will help out in my assesment (esp since u reacted the way that I hoped an adolescent would) hahahahaha
p.s. dont take it 2 seriously ;)

Jachie

HSC
Junior07 said:
It's fine that u shred on my typing skills but u might of heard of a thing called short hand (I suggest that you learn it) lol & just 4 ur info im a student @ anu doing 3rd yr for psychology im just on tha site 2 do an assignment evalu8ing how students in their final 2 years of high school cope with their school work but i apprici8 tha cmnt (comment) plz (please) cmnt more as it will help out in my assesment (esp since u reacted the way that I hoped an adolescent would) hahahahaha
p.s. dont take it 2 seriously ;)
Why would you put your HSC as 2007? :confused:

Le3sah

HSC
Junior07 said:
btw my uai aim is 88 subjects r Adv engo, gen math, pdhpe, business studies & services n legal studies
That's nice..
Good for you!

Junior07 said:
Ijust 4 ur info im a student @ anu doing 3rd yr for psychology
Wahh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)