What to bring to lectures (1 Viewer)

LordPc

HSC
paper and pen
im hearing a lot of pen and paper, which is not ok but not optimal.

what you do is you get to your lecture early and walk up and down the rows. usually you will find a pen that someone has lost.

if that doesnt work just hang around the entrace and wait for somebody who is a lot smaller than you. ask them for a pen. if they refuse take one step towards them to emphasise your height advantage and ask again. if they still refuse then let them go and wait for the next person.

pen? check.

go up to the front where the lecturer speaks from and hunt around. usually you can find some scrap paper up there.

if that doesnt work then just write your notes on the desk. at the end of the lecture use your phone or camera to take a picture of the notes

paper? check.

this is uni people. you have to think outside of the box

T

Thomas Briollet

Im confused..is smoking marijuana permitted in ur australian university? I once was expelled from a lecture for possesion of pot. Would it change whether I was discreet?

Thomas Briollet

William kamel

HSC
Im confused..is smoking marijuana permitted in ur australian university? I once was expelled from a lecture for possesion of pot. Would it change whether I was discreet?

Thomas Briollet
Well would smoking marijuana in public be permitted in the first place or would u get locked up in a cell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)