What to bring to Uni (1 Viewer)

gilza95

HSC
Just curious as to what you suggest a first year uni student should bring to their tutorials and lectures. Studying business/law if that helps!
And how do you organise your notes? Do you use a new book per subject?

enoilgam

HSC
Just curious as to what you suggest a first year uni student should bring to their tutorials and lectures. Studying business/law if that helps!
And how do you organise your notes? Do you use a new book per subject?
It depends on you and your classes. For many, you could probably get away with a pen and paper - for others, you may need the textbook. I'd travel as light as possible though, so you dont have to lug your stuff everywhere.

HSC
My deputy principal gave me some good advice about notes:

She had one book which she just wrote notes about during lectures and uni and general and once she got home she re-wrote everything she initially did, that way her 'home book' was neat enough to study from for exams, and also to share with her friends...

Pretty small amount of advice but i hope u make the most of it!

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
It entirely depends on your lifestyle: will you be taking your lunch or eating on campus? Will you be taking notes with pen/paper or with you tablet or laptop? Will you need both? Will you take textbooks? All these things are up to you.

What the person said above is actually a really good tip. I did the same except I took a notepad, wrote my lecture stuff on it, then after I had written up the nicer version and we had moved on from the topic at uni, I filed the notes away in a binder just in case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)