What to do in Sydney with you gf/bf? (1 Viewer)

GSTARRAW

hey all im kinda stuck.. me n my g/f never no where to go or what to do.. we have a car and money and are just completely lost for ideas. Anything in Sydney is fine... All ideas are appreciated... Thanks!!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
beach is always good... Bronte, Bondi, Dee Why, Cronulla etc

Luna Park

have a picnic in a big park, like one of the Centennial Parks... there are some nice parks at Cabarita

drive out to the Blue Mountains, or down to Wollongong, or up to Newcastle/Central Coast

GSTARRAW

mmm i spose thats all well and good for day time... but i mean more night time things to do...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
hey all im kinda stuck.. me n my g/f never no where to go or what to do.. we have a car and money and are just completely lost for ideas. Anything in Sydney is fine... All ideas are appreciated... Thanks!!
Well, this may not be exactly IN Sydney, but there's many fun bushwalks and caves you can explore around Sydney.

Those things might not appeal to everybody, but you should give it a shot before saying you don't like it.

I for one would love to go spelunking, but you have to be 18. :(

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Sex...............on the beach.
Sex on the beach is way overrated. Sand and sex just don't mix.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Why don't you actualy just go to the beach? It's good to swim in....you could walk across the harbour bridge....go to darling harbour and watch the buskers.....go watch What you want get recorded.....have a picnic in Hyde park, is that what it's called I dunno never been there.....window shop in pitt street mall....ride a ferry....go to the zoo....play on the play equipment near darling harbour....go to the markets....catch the monerail.....there are lots of cheep/free things to do in sydney.

aj_number_10

HSC
i usually just invite girls into my room
n show them the stairway to heaven
if u no wat i mean

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Alwayz Diana said:
best idea - Go Karting (pretty expensive though) or go watch the race tracks. At eastern creek theres racing (bikes) usually on thursday.
yeah ! go go karting !! that'll be so mad. what about action paintball? but then that's more fun with a group of people. meh... and it's more daytime instead of nighttime

go to luna park at night, and go on the big ferris wheel together ! then have a midnight snack afterwards on some nearby isolated grass and watch the stars while she's leaning her back on your chest and you guys are just talking about stuff

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ice skating
bowling
put put
roller blading
luna park
movies
dinner
walk around the city
drive ins
beach
picnic
bush walk
go 4 a drive
timezone or whatever they call them
shopping

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
soha said:
ice skating
bowling
ooh...ice skating and bowling in the dark with those disco lights sounds like fun ! or those other lights, UV lights? i don't know, but they make white stuff glow, and then they have some neon lights on or something. never been to one, so i don't know where there would be

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah im going iceskatting on friday
cant wait..
last time i went ice skating tho
a kid pissed his pants on the rink
and it was like yellowy
so they had to get boiling water and pour it on top..
it was grose
poor kid..
also poor kid that i rammed into..yes..good times ..at ice skating..
and i see so many lovey dovey couples skating..its cute

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
soha said:
yeah im going iceskatting on friday
cant wait..
last time i went ice skating tho
a kid pissed his pants on the rink
and it was like yellowy
so they had to get boiling water and pour it on top..
it was grose
poor kid..
also poor kid that i rammed into..yes..good times ..at ice skating..
and i see so many lovey dovey couples skating..its cute
lol... yuck ! how embarrassing though. how old was he?

i haven't been for ages neither. me and my cousins plan on going to the maquarie one these hols, then going shopping in the mall afterwards. except somehow, i don't think it's going to happen, since all the other stuff we wanted to do never happened neither.

once, me and my friends wend ice skating as a school sport. one of my friends were filming with those digital cameras. basically, we were just meant to skate towards the camera. well, some other cut through our pathway, so i whispered to her that we'll skate to one side, but i don't think she heard me. so i moved right, but she kept going forward, so i basically i got pulled back into her, and we just kinda wobbled and twisted, and almost fell so clung onto each other !! we didn't fall, but it was all caught on the camera ! so funny.. and i wanted a copy of it, but her comp stuffed up and she could no longer see it as a flash, it was only one still picture, so that sucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)