what to do what to do.... (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
hot strangers are funny. although maybe you should just stay away from your stranger? cause really the fantasy version of them is ALWAYS better than the reality.

i used to fantasise about this guy who got my train every morning when i was in year 10. he was very cute, very much "my type".

two years later. i see him at a party, HE recognizes me and says he'd always thought about me in this weird way. we date, fuck, then he goes to uni in bathurst and is the biggest fucking idiot the world has ever seen.

really, the fantasy is the best part.

puglover

HSC
j_a_m_e_s said:
Seriously why dont you just write down your whingings in a diary or something and then write little positive comments after them yourself?

It was what a week ago when you were "OMG I LOVE MY EX SO MUCH OMG" now your stalking someone else. But dont worry I have some good news for you, you say your dateable which means in reality your about a 4/10. BUT you live in his street and are up for random sex which means he'll probably go as low as about 4/10. So your set unless you continue your whingy ways in his presence which will end in him driving a short distance away and reversing over your sorry ass.
actually no. thats not altogther true.
i thought he would make a nice friend.
the thing i remember about him the most is his smile.
he seems so nice.
and im an only child so i get sick of being home alone.
cant really go out cause im busy with vce.
he seems really nice and plays the drums, which i am interested in playing.
anything else that came along with that would be a bonus.
but i would be just greatful enough to become friends with him.
and no i never really loved my ex, there was a point i did and that was a very long time ago. true, i only broke up with him recently though. should have broken up earlier. i was just getting feelings, of care for him and love confussled together.

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Her overuse of ellipsis ... it's causing my head to explode.

EDIT: So's her initialpost/signature contradiction (the whole "where I met my boyfriend" thing).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)