what to do when they don't give a word limit (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey peeps
just wondering what i should do,
the teacher who shall remain nameless, purely because i cannot remember it, has not given me a specific word limit and im bemused
she has given the first question,worth 25 marks (concerning Russia and the Soviet Union) a 800-1200 word limit. The second question is made up of two personality (Leon Trotsky) questions from last years exam paper, with the first one being a ten mrk question and and the second a 15 mark question.
so here i come to the crux should i
a) ring around and try and find out------- wrong answer young bored studiers i already tried that
b)keep the whole second personality section-worth 25 in total to around 1200 words
c) go for gold and smash this shit out of the water

morganforrest

HSC
piss the teacher off and write something resembling an honours thesis comprised mostly of shit copy and pasted from wikipedia....plagiarism be damned

HSC
yeah i think i might go with c0 because if she's got a problem with it ill jst refer her back to the piece of paper exactly to the point where she omitted the little numbers
btw its an at home assesment so it aint gunna be too much of a time problem

sweet i should be considering myself lcky but at the moment i cant be bothered to lift my head off jkfda the kla;jd keyboard kl; akjdf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)