• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what to do?? (1 Viewer)

aurel

HSC
I'm in a dilemma about what to do for schoolies, mainly cause i wont even be 17 at this time. My parents won't let me go to the gold coast...so does anyone know of anywhere, where you dont have to go into a club at nite to meet all the hot guys? Thanks!

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
I'm only going to be 17, I suggest Byron Bay. I'm going in 2nd week, which is party week so chances are there will be lots of clubing going on but hopefully lots of house parties too! From people telling me, it seems Byron is way more relaxed about beach parties and drinking in public and stuff, as well as there are alot more people staying in beach houses who will be having parties. Everyone who i spoke to said byron is the best place for underages, so hope that helps ^_^

S

schooliesbeyond

Have you ever considered venturing overseas? :) Schoolies & Beyond ( www.schooliesandbeyond.com ) have some fantastic volunteering packages (you could teach English overseas, complete an internship at a company related to your field..), as well as information on destinations such as Europe and Asia - and best of all, you don't have to be 18 to complete them! :)

Good luck!

whitneysutton93

HSC
hey guys i live in byron bay and they are really strict on age and ID checking in clubs i am only 17 myself and in yr 12, and trust me i go out in byron every w/e and they will cathc u and wont let u into clubs. there also isnt any beach parties in byron its a case of getting drunk on the streets and he police then take u home. they are really nice trust me i am friends with all the police case i am a local,

but i suggest bali thats where everyone from like byron bay and every where down here are going, because there is no age to go clubbing in bali and it is really cheap to fly over and accomdation is really cheap to, its an option to consider
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)