What To Do? (1 Viewer)

rr.dun.dun

HSC
:burn:< this is how i feel. my head is on fire.

what would you do if your ex and you broke up and you still saw each other 3 months after you broke up and acted like you guys were still together but you werent and you were still in love with him but he didnt feel the same way, he just liked you. He tells you that he will talk to you about getting back together but only has ever mentioned it once and you want him to decide now but you are too scared to ask him because he will probably say no saying you didnt give him enough time.

EmmR

Vegetarian Noodles!!!
HSC
get him to read what you just typed. clarify in your mind if he is a bf or just a f. then ask him. you need to know your self. do you like him or not?!

rr.dun.dun

HSC
EmmR said:
do you like him or not?!
i didnt say that. i was just answering this. if i was meant to answer it. :confused:

and i know i dont have to take the advice but i think i should.

Redgoddess

HSC
i doubt you'll ever get back together, he just wants to be friends because he likes you but for some reason (which i obviously dont know) doesnt want to date you, otherwise he wouldn't be thinking about it, he'd be dating you right now.

sk1001

HSC
srsly, the answer to 75% of the questions in this section is "listen to your heart"

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
You clearly know what you want to do, so just go for it. The fact that you're just seeking reassurance from a bunch of strangers on the internet just makes you so pathetic that it's not funny. So do as the above poster has suggested, and the world will be a better place.

Edit: The "above poster's" message was deleted so just ignore the last sentence.

Last edited:

rr.dun.dun

HSC
i think ill just shit in a bucket.

budala jedna sta mislis da ovo je ti idi i kaki u kantu krava jedna.

. . . .

um yes. im also bored so i decided to be PATHETIC according to you. . . not that i really care what you think.

i just want to see what people would write if i wrote that. gosh. and i dont really know what to do because im not doing anything about it because im not sure what to do.

rr.dun.dun

HSC
FireFlower said:
I think that generally, getting back together with an ex isn't a great idea (although I can't speak from personal experience). There was a reason the two of you broke up.

I guess it depends on what sort of relationship you had. If it didn't go on for that long, then I'd say just move on and forget about it. However if it was a long term relationship that the two of you invested a lot of time and emotion in, then it might be worth considering giving it another go.
Thank you for replying. and yes we went out for over a year.

Hedgy

HSC
awh man

Neva listen to anyone else.
betcha obviously dont know what todo rite now, but even in conflict, dont get some stupid idea from some stupid people over rthe internet.

you know what your doing...you jsut dont know that :p

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ok I'm all for trying to work things out with boyfriends after fights/breakups (I am currently going through something similar) but you have to know whether he is being genuine or just giving you the answer you want but not standing behind it.

You need to know when to let it go.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
well i think if you really wanted him back, you'd have asked him by now. :p

but well. i know of two friend. they were on and off for a bit, and well now its all good and they have like. 2 years together.

a fight/break up doesnt necessarily mean its the end. :)

rr.dun.dun

HSC
timlay said:
well i think if you really wanted him back, you'd have asked him by now. :p

but well. i know of two friend. they were on and off for a bit, and well now its all good and they have like. 2 years together.

a fight/break up doesnt necessarily mean its the end. :)
i wish you had wrote this earlier when it happened because you were right.

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)