what to do (1 Viewer)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Maybe she doesn't want to be broken up with the guy? Maybe he's the better guy? You never know. I don't want to burst your bubble, here, but it could just be that leaving her alone is the best outcome FOR HER. And if you really do think that you love HER, not just the thought of being with her, then you put her first and don't wish unnessecary pain into her life. It would be okay to put it out there that you like her, just don't get your hopes too high. Biggest mistake I ever made, may be yours too.

~untitled~

HSC
1) Learn how to spell.
2) People don't generally have personal relationships with people "just for the sake of it" after about year 10, so she's obviously with him for a reason. If you try and break them apart, you will upset her, and if you upset her you have no chance that she'll ever want to be with you, so wait until they break up then you can be the great friend that makes her life worth living again.

Stang

HSC
Maybe you should leave them be
because they might actully be happy together

jahuli

Detective Chief Inspector
HSC
Graney said:
Use his phone to take naked pics of his sister and then send them to his entire address book.
"Skins" style. sweet.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
leave it. move on. you're too young! =\
otherwise you're just creating lame-o drama for yourself. unless you like that..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)