What to do.. (2 Viewers)

Craigw0w

HSC
Hi all.

Thought I'd post up my story, and get some advice on what to do >_>

We were together for 6months, but before that we were very 'on and off' for a good year or so, in between my other girlfriends. We ended up deciding to have a real go at it. Was fine for 4months or so, then it started to go slowly down hill. I guess i ended up going 'soft', basically no fun for her anymore ><

It's been a month or so now since she ended it with me (via text btw), she wanted to remain friends. But i personally can't be 'just friends' with someone that i have strong feelings for... I've broken the No Contact rule a lot, have been there for her when she's going through a rough time with her parents (which i do kick myself for), and when I'm basically feeling lonely..

It is hard to stay away from her, she does hang around with the same group I do, she's in my roll call, as well as almost all my classes. Everytime i hear her, or her name, or anything like that, my heart drops.

So my question is,
Should i just continue with how i'm going (still staying in contact with her)
Or just try and finally let go (no contact)

I do still like her a lot :(

amirite

HSC
I know how you feel. Like you could look forever and ever but no one else will be as compatible.

I had a fight with the girl who makes me feel the same way. It sort of helped I guess. Now I have no chance of getting 'with' her, I dont deserve her (at least for a little while) so the best I can hope for is that we become friends again.

Its easy to go from strangers to friends to lovers but its almost impossible going the opposite way.

Yo1anda

HSC
you guys are 16-18

no one else will be as compatible? hello, youre going to change, and if you guys were together maybe youd GROW incompatible

amirite

HSC
you guys are 16-18

no one else will be as compatible? hello, youre going to change, and if you guys were together maybe youd GROW incompatible
Emphasis on the word 'feel'. Really.. it shouldnt be down to me to teach you how to read.

proletariat

HSC
Hi all.

Thought I'd post up my story, and get some advice on what to do >_>

We were together for 6months, but before that we were very 'on and off' for a good year or so, in between my other girlfriends. We ended up deciding to have a real go at it. Was fine for 4months or so, then it started to go slowly down hill. I guess i ended up going 'soft', basically no fun for her anymore ><

It's been a month or so now since she ended it with me (via text btw), she wanted to remain friends. But i personally can't be 'just friends' with someone that i have strong feelings for... I've broken the No Contact rule a lot, have been there for her when she's going through a rough time with her parents (which i do kick myself for), and when I'm basically feeling lonely..

It is hard to stay away from her, she does hang around with the same group I do, she's in my roll call, as well as almost all my classes. Everytime i hear her, or her name, or anything like that, my heart drops.

So my question is,
Should i just continue with how i'm going (still staying in contact with her)
Or just try and finally let go (no contact)

I do still like her a lot :(
lol. either find new friends / hang out with other friends or tell her not to ever talk to you again (or atleast for a long long long time)

theres no point in maintaining contact

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
tell her you love her, wins all the ladies over....

xMaNx

HSC
fucking lol

OP, just let go, find someone else

ubernuton

HSC
i could say something really inaproiate about what to do, so here goes it's called a basement or drugs or kidnap, or kill or kill then killself or killself or roll her up in a carpet and throw her off a bridge (but thats a little to similar to killing her), or show her how much you love her (by cuting out your heart or something) or show her how much you don't miss her (by fucking her mum or something) or claim your pregant (she may not belive you but then start sending her letters asking for child support) or do something suicidal to impress her, or beat her to a bloody pulp or idk cut of all contact with her because it's either that or go on hurting for ever this way it will stop after a few months/years/decades

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)