what to do? (2 Viewers)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Head Honcho said:
i know that she isnt

so, easy as in pizza or classy as in roast?

no don't make pizza this time, maybe another time you and her can make pizza together, if you don't know how to cook stick with something simple but nice.
she will be happy that you made a effort anyway.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Oh man, I can't cook 4 shit... I wish I could be bothered to try... lol
Get some curry food from a restaurant :D I swear it'll hit the spot...

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
pizza is a little TOO plain...and a roast is something my grandma would cook for sunday lunch..i suppose its traditional?
yeah my pt exactli.. plus pizza is a group activity sorta dish.. so if u wanna cook that.. then get her invovled.... (but since ur actualli treating her, so u should let her rest and just suprise her full stop)

roast is like.. i dunno.. its marriage material type of dinner....

def go with pasta! u wont go wrong! ... if she reckons a bosciola sauce is too rich.. well u can always work it off.. :p

and ditto with bubz' lady and the tramp.. go spaghetti ani day :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
seriously tho, i wouldnt worry too much...im happy with whatever my bf cooks for me, i wouldnt judge him on what he cooks...
exactly. i'm sure she'll appreciate the fact that you're even attempting to cook for her! ;)
(well i certainly would :p)

twiddla

Is she a seafood eater - if so there is nothing easier than FRESH prawns and other stuff like u could share a lobster. When u go to the fish markets or ur local fishmonger ask for recipes. They all have little cards with the easiest recipes possible and ask the person who serves you what is freshest at the moment, they will usually know. For an entree spoil her with something like sushimi which you can get fresh at the fish markets in the city - i personally go for Musumei seafoods for that stuff they seems to have the best. But if you are going to do this whatever u do don't go for frozen seafood it will taste nothing like as nice and remember the big prawns are not always the tastiest!

stace212

the easiest shit ever.... and healthy and light so she isnt worrying bout her weight -
get one of those continental or kantong stirfry sauces, a pack of frozen stir fry vegetables, rice or pasta and chicken or beef strips. The instructions are on the back of the sauce bottle... it takes bout 20 mins to half hour to cook (not including the rice or pasta- which can be done in the microwave). My favourite is lemon chicken... its yummy, light, and healthy and doesnt leave bad breath!!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
bubz :D said:
exactly. i'm sure she'll appreciate the fact that you're even attempting to cook for her! ;)
(well i certainly would :p)
me too! i love a man that can cook.

JUB JUB

HSC
hmmm dessert is more important.
don't make a huge dinner or there will be no room for dessert...
don't make a dessert that you have to put on a plate... use a dessert glass or something that can be moved around incase you wanna go to the couch or something. i.e like chocolate mousse / ice cream / ...whatever just shove some strawberries or blueberries on it so it's yummy and looks nice. chocolate shavings on chocolate mousse with some strawberries and raspberries?

yah well dinner: she's gonna like the fact that ur cookn anyway so keep it simple... incase she doesn't like it. NO curries....(toilet issues!), no stinky breath foods.
i practically agree with everyone else and spag bol. is the way to go.
that or a stirfry with rice :)

Nat3skiz

HSC
Set out a bunch of ingredients and when she gets there tell her to cook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)