what to do (1 Viewer)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i bought a tshirt on the weekend that i like a lot but the neck bit seems kind of constricting (maybe i have a fat neck :()

anyway, what do i do? how can i cut it or stretch it or whatever to make it normal

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i would just stretch it
if ur good at sewing and shit
then you can cut it and fix it up
all depends on what it looks like to begin with
im not game to tamper with any of my clothes..
maybe u are

Collin

HSC
N/A
I sometimes buy clothes and then get home and realise that there's a few things which piss me off about it. You can try to exchange it, or if you really love it.. do some stretching or even some minor cut & sew work on it. I only tamper with my clothes if it really agitates me. I mean, if I'm not gonna end up wearing it, I might aswell tamper with it so that there is a chance I would.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
rather than tamper with it yourself, take it to a dress maker/alterations place and see if they can do anything with it.

if they can't do anything.. then go home and chuck a tanty and try it yourself.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
On a similar note, I got a top a while back which I absolutely adore the front of, but I hate the back, its like a mumsy singlet from the back (gross, huh), so I was thinking I might see if a dress maker can alter it, perhaps make it a bit more racer-back or something, do you think that would be possible?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
gordo said:
lose some wieght :p
it's the neck, not the tummy bit ;)

and transcendent it's just normal tshirt material? i don't know..

i can't take it back though cos it's from a concert.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
:(:( i swear i don't

and anyway i tried it on again tonight and it's fine so this thread is now pointless

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
lol, does this remind any of you that seinfeld ep where george wants to borrow a cashmere sweater and he was rejected because his neck was too fat and he'd stretch out theneckhole? :p

kaylz

HSC
if it's a t-shirt why don't you just buy a new one. why would you even bother thinking about altering it? it's a tshirt.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
kaylz said:
if it's a t-shirt why don't you just buy a new one. why would you even bother thinking about altering it? it's a tshirt.
because as she said, she got it from a concert.

what concert was it, caitlin?

kaylz

HSC
ohh i missed that part. sorry. i was skimming. well don't try and change it. deal with the tight neck thing, it'll stretch. i mean, would you even wear it? it's from a concert. aren't they for hanging up or sleeping in?

kaylz

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
boys in band shirts = hot!
do ya think so? lol i guess it's okay if they're lounging around the house... but it doesn't do anything for me

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
actually i find the only place i have problems with the neck of a shirt is with stuff i buy from concerts!! maybe it's a specific company which makes them to weird and wacky measurements caitlin?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
yeah it was from ben folds and i tried it on again later and it's not so bad so i'm not that worried.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)