what to take?? (1 Viewer)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
ok for exams this is what i have: 1 red pen, 2 black pens, 2 blue pens, eraser, 2 pencils, sharpener, ruler, glasses, 2 highlighters, calculator (probably 2!), lip balm

do i need a stapler? (i've always had to have them for school exams coz we write on loose paper... but we are writing in booklets so i guess i don't need it?)

and is just putting it all in one of those ziplock bags ok? coz we need something clear right?

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Nah. I think if you need a stapler, they'll have one for you.

I'm just going to bring a calc, 2 pens and a ruler.
I dont have much else to bring...

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Originally posted by ballerinabarbie
ok for exams this is what i have: 1 red pen, 2 black pens, 2 blue pens, eraser, 2 pencils, sharpener, ruler, glasses, 2 highlighters, calculator (probably 2!), lip balm

do i need a stapler? (i've always had to have them for school exams coz we write on loose paper... but we are writing in booklets so i guess i don't need it?)

and is just putting it all in one of those ziplock bags ok? coz we need something clear right?
hmm..sounds like you've got everything..lots of ppl in my school are planning to use those bags..it worked well for the trials

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
hey i didn't know we needed a clear pencil case - oh, I'M DOOMED! I haven't gotten one yet. I"m thinking of going in with 2 Blue pens, a highlighter...meh, yeah that should do. Don't do any maths...so no calculator, maybe a steel ruler to slit my wrists after considering my impending doom...

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
6 pens, one pen for each band in my english exam. That's band 6 fo' sho'

Two calculator, and I don't think I could bring anything else. Maybe a "good luck" hat :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Curve sketching template. Definitely.

And throwing star. I never go into an exam without my throwing star.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Take a bottle of water/vodka and even something to eat... but not a packet of chips, just like some lifesavers, mints, redskins, fantales etc. Because 3 hours is a long time for some people.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by ballerinabarbie
so u do need to staple things together???????
From memory, you have to staple a sheet with your detals on it to the front of your exam. They provide staplers, but it's quicker to have your own.
You write in booklets so you don't need to staple exam papers...if you use more than 1 booklet for a question, you need to tie the books together with string. (which they provide)

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
CHOCOLATE - therapy for post-exam stress.. and it gives u something to do whilst everyone's like "ohmygoshwhatdidudoforquestion3i'mscrewedi'mnevergonnagetauaiidon'tthinkiansweredquestion2correctlyidon'tthinkiwroteenoughionlywroteliketwentypageswouldthatbeokayaiiiiii"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)