what to wear clubbing if its raining?? (1 Viewer)

N1C0L3

HSC
hi
i was planning on going out with friends 2nite clubbing somewhere because i havnt been out since i turned 18 last month, but was wondering, do people still wear heels and dresses n stuff when its pouring?
coz its pouring outside n i wana wear this kool dress and heels i bought yesterday lol its not cold though, its about 25/26 degrees.
what do most people wear in wet weather? same stuff? coz i might have to walk a shot distance at times.
thanksss :)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Usually when is is raining I stick to shorts and thongs so if I step in puddles and stuff I don't get my shoes/jeans wet, and hoodies are always good to stop from getting cold and wet... but you can't exactly get into a club wearing that.

Skeeta

HSC
wear your pretty dress & heels, but take a poncho.

All the clubbers do it ;)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
if its cold i usually bring a pashmina which i can use as a jumper, scarf, raincoat, hat etc but then stuff in my bag or hold onto.

or i just grin and bear it.

mostly i am worried about my hair getting wet and frizzy more than my clothes, which i know i can just dryclean. i'd never wear anything REALLY nice out clubbing though, i dont want beer, vomit or cigarette burns on it...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i mostly just grit my teeth and deal with getting wet, you dry off fairly quickly esp in summer. besides half the time i walk out at the end of the night with god knows how many kinds of alcohol spilt on my clothes, smelling like smoke from other people's cigarrettes, mystery lipstick marks, etc, etc...water's probably the best thing my clubbing clothes get exposed to. embrace it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)