What topics everyone is doing (1 Viewer)

~juju~

oops
yeh speer too (love the whole guilty vs non-guilty debate, i'm still undedicided)

Benno

HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie

Anyway, I'm doing

*WWI (of course)
*indochina
*Germany/Leni

Post what your doing. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
hehe im doin the same!
but dam i hate indochina there is sooo much involved and im gona die in this 30 mark essay !!!!! :eek: :(

leni is ok.. do u think she was an artist or propagandist though?

and germany i love but i hope i dont get a question on the jews all i know is the night of long knives- nurnburg law- proscution became toned down during olympic- afta that they were locked up- jews in occupied terrtiorys went to concentration camps- 1944 (i think) they decided the final soultion

did i miss out on anything>?

Last edited:

Benno

HSC
Originally posted by rolz

Did u know that the schiellfin plan was used in both world wars
dude dont say that in ur exam ull get a fail!!!! it wasnt used it both wars it was changed... and in ww2 neatherlands was invaded. also germany had a huge force come trough the ardenes forest which was only lightly guardered by french troops etc

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by Benno

leni is ok.. do u think she was an artist or propagandist though?

i think she was an arist who was however fully aware of here propaganda potential. has anyone seen 'the wonderful horrible life of Leni' She is such a character. The whole walking and talking bit is a crack up!
Originally posted by Benno

and germany i love but i hope i dont get a question on the jews all i know is the night of long knives- nurnburg law- proscution became toned down during olympic- afta that they were locked up- jews in occupied terrtiorys went to concentration camps- 1944 (i think) they decided the final soultion

did i miss out on anything>?
We havent covered the jews yet. My advice is hire 'The Pianist' not only for Adrien brody but for the very vivid persecution of Jews it portrays

Benno

HSC
cool and my parents own the video shop mwuhahaha!

yeah ive seen horrible life on leni. it is funny isnt it, what about when she dances!!!!! lol

s2ophie

HSC
I flicked on SBS one day when i was at home during my free period and there was a naked leni dancing by the sea! I almost screamed!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
LOL I just had this image of a naked 100 year old Leni dancing by the sea...... lol *shudder*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)