What torrents sites do you use? (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Demonoid isn't really that strict about the ratio's, hence there being shitty torrents on the site.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
We must consider the ethical implications of torrenting. You wouldn't steal a car would you? Torrenting is the same thing. You're stealing money from people who work so hard to make these songs/programs/movies.

If we continue with this, we will eventually degrade our society down to one bereft of fundamental humanist values, including morals.

HSC
Uni Grad
We must consider the ethical implications of torrenting. You wouldn't steal a car would you? Torrenting is the same thing. You're stealing money from people who work so hard to make these songs/programs/movies.

If we continue with this, we will eventually degrade our society down to one bereft of fundamental humanist values, including morals.
What if you could steal a car without getting caught?

People don't steal music/movies from stores because they can easily get caught, illegal filesharing however...

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
anyone who doesn't use usenet is a cheap skate

ibbi00

HSC
You're all noob. I have:
Torrentleech ftw :D
IPtorrents = meh, though it has improved considerably.
Megashares premium is what I rely on.

Last edited:

xMaNx

HSC
if i can't find it on demonoid, i go piratebay - but i've had a lot of copyright infringement notices courtesy of the bay.
I have heard of this also, however after many movies downloaded, it seems to be fine, only software seems to be the issue, hence i've been using demonoid for all software.

Another point that may come into consideration may be the amount downloaded, such as downloading 6Gb in 2 hours IS very suspicious.

That IS the point of torrenting, I thought
owned.

L

LightningXT

torrentz.com
Indexes all the other major torrent sites. Never failed me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)