What turns you on? (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
oh

in that case you better put your wellies on bby cos im a flippin star wars expert

so much so that I am actually quite ashamed and routinely question my value as a human being

enoilgam

HSC
yeah look ok enoil- 'mullets look genuinely good' -gam they are horrible
The 80's mullet is quite possibly the greatest thing in the history of man - I mean, it's the ultimate combination, business in front, party in back.

hayabusaboston

HSC
yeah look ok enoil- 'mullets look genuinely good' -gam they are horrible accents
OK look just because you came in chains and we came in planes doesnt mean you need to get envious of our cultural characteristics. BOOM.

Unless ur non-aussie immigrant.... then my argument invalid. Fuark, vlose to 50 percent of aussies are now foreigners.

HSC
OK look just because you came in chains and we came in planes doesnt mean you need to get envious of our cultural characteristics. BOOM.

Unless ur non-aussie immigrant.... then my argument invalid. Fuark, vlose to 50 percent of aussies are now foreigners.
No...98% of Australians are foreigners. You missed the memo.

horny unicorn

HSC
yep

your people ejaculate in planes?
gross
bloody fobs!!321!

and
your argument is invalid any which way because you're making nonsensical points

Firstra1

HSC
Girls that are criminals, the more bad the better. Evil girls are so hot.

Tasteless

HSC
you would choose a bike over eurolandia with me? :cry:
well euro is probably ~50% more expayansive too so there's that

but ah, nah not likely (that i would choose bike over you-ro) tbh
i need a preliminary visit to scope it out for future trips

Firstra1

HSC
I've always wanted a girlfriend who is willing to play 'Daddy-Daughter' roleplays with me but no girls are willing.

With my last girlfriend i tried forcing her to call me 'Daddy' and say 'harder Daddy' and let me call her 'my lovely daughter' when we had sex but she kept refusing saying it made her 'uncomfortable'.

Once i was so frustrated i grabbed the back of her neck and yelled “I'M YOUR NEW DAD, I'M YOUR FATHER NOW!” which led her to break up with me.

It's a fairly common fantasy so i don't understand why they don't like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)