• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What TV show from now or the past would you like to see revived/remade years from now (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Since shows such as 90210 and the new Knight Rider are fullfilling some fans' dreams of a comeback what would you like to see remade 10-20 years from now?

For me, maybe The OC

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: What TV show from now or the past would you like to see revived/remade years from

Arthur the Aardvark anyone?

NO WAIT.
Full House please : D

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Re: What TV show from now or the past would you like to see revived/remade years from

Widget the World Watcher

efhat

HSC

Captain Planet ftmfw

savio23q

Band
HSC

Ren and Stimpy. lol

Mozza91

HSC

Family Matters a grown up Steve Urkel would be a ratings hit

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

Ren and Stimpy. lol
Not sure if you're joking but they did. They turned out to be gay and there were boobies

savio23q

Band
HSC

Not sure if you're joking but they did. They turned out to be gay and there were boobies
I was joking. But I thought they were actually banned. I was watching one of the episodes the other day on the net...it was definitely not something a toddler should be watching.

HSC

Twin Peaks. I want to know what happens now that Dale has been possessed by Bob :(

Didn't the fuckers realise the third season was a no go before they finished the last ep :(

LordPc

HSC

Alias, I dont think it was given the attention it deserved so a revive would be nice

johony

HSC

a*mazing

Ligeti

HSC

- The West Wing: The possibilities for that TV series are endless

- Mad About You: Not the whole series back, but maybe a 1 hour special every once in a while.

- Hack (with David Morse): This series had a great cast and premise, but never really took off. I think they struggled to come up with original ideas for every episode. I'd like it back, or re cast but with a new set of writers that can bring some fresh ideas to it.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Stargate SG-1

aLexTasyy

HSC

FTW I LOVED THAT SHOW:):)

one i would like to see remade...or continued would have to be Passions...i dont think its on anymore...yes i was one of those freaks that used to watch it at 2 in the morning...then Timmy died...:(

efhat

HSC

Is that the game show where the kids had to go through that awesome maze and find all the keys/ letters? If so that was a fkn awesome show.
My childhood dream was to go through that maze just once lol

rozymisty

HSC

My brother went on Amazing. Won a few cds and other stuff lol. Was a great show! Us kids would set up mazes and stuff in our rooms lol.

I d like to see Now YOu See It..loved it...Why dont they make great kids games shows now??!!

Would also like to see Genie From Down Under, hm Hunter, Trap Door.....um any kids shows that those of us in the 18-30 range grew up with.....they dont make great kids shows ilke that anymore do they!

johony

HSC

i remember a*mazing was the standout from that era. there was wipeout from only a short while back, but that was like the first of many mediocre channel 7 kids game shows.

how annoying was it when one of the keys would be in such an obvious place and whoever was looking for it completely missed it? i fucking screamed at the tv i tells ya.

oh and also they should bring back cheez tv. and maybe couch potato.

rozymisty

HSC

lol yeah well when my bro went though it he said that at home it looks easy but when you get in there its not so easy lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)