What two prescribed texts are you using for Crime Fiction? (1 Viewer)

vantastic

HSC
Do you think that they'll ask for three prescribed in the exam tomorrow? and only one related. im fucked if they do, i've barely done rear window,i was away for most of it!

LordPc

HSC
ouch, a lot of you dont like Hound. a shame, I found that the most entertaining part of the course.

and for the record, I think anil's ghost might be a more boring read. its a novel written by a poet, imagine that! not a bad text once you have finished though

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
i loved anil's ghost!!

im doing anil and rear window... but i'll look briefly over my notes on skull incase that fits the question better... we studied skull the most but by the end of it it was a class arguement of if it was a parody or not.

the real inspector hound sounded interesting.

Freckles14

HSC
It depends on the question... granted I'm pretty screwed no matter what... but I'm okay to do any of Skull, Rear Window and Inspector Hound.

My relateds are Lamb to the Slaughter, The Life & Crimes of Harry Lavender and something by Conan Doyle, probaby The Speckled Band or A Study in Scarlet.

:( I can't wait until this exam's over.

LinziJane

HSC
I'm doing Skull beneath the skin and the real inspector hound. i LOVE stoppard and the play so i think hound will help me to put a bit of spin on my essay. i dont like rear window.. not sure why. just always struggle to talk about it. plus even though we use the transcript etc etc etc.... i still have huge issues with using a film in 'crime WRITING'. dont like that. it bothers me.

zacman506

HSC
Hound and Rear Window for sure :D we did Anil's Ghost for our thrid text...in the process of writting an essay now using it and ive decided i hate it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)